1 2 3 Previous Next 103 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2013 12:23 PM by Izjar11 RSS

    OT is Dying.

      Someday's replies within 20 minutes.  Long discussions, mostly of nothing, but still fun.

       

      Other days, like today, no replies in 14 hours.  Only noob misappropriated posts.

       

       

      I miss the days when threads had 20 pages in one day.   When each thread covered five topics.  When this was fun. 

       

       

       

      Member
        • Test #1
          1. Re: OT is Dying.

          Which is why I have moved on to other forums. They don't care about fixing people's accounts that got broke during the forum update.

           

          I have seen times on here where the last reply was a whole day ago and the threads at the bottom were not even touched for over a month. Just sad.

          Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 7:45 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: OT is Dying.

            platinumb wrote:

             

            Which is why I have moved on to other forums. They don't care about fixing people's accounts that got broke during the forum update.

             

            I have seen times on here where the last reply was a whole day ago and the threads at the bottom were not even touched for over a month. Just sad.

            I would move to new forums, but then I'd be a noob in that forum.  Plus people know me around here and I like that.

            Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 7:50 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: OT is Dying.

              I do hate when the OT does get "empty."

              But really, just go to the PS3 Section or Xbox Section or PC.

              Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:44 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: OT is Dying.

                iWolfhound wrote:

                 

                I do hate when the OT does get "empty."

                But really, just go to the PS3 Section or Xbox Section or PC.

                Those sections are too damn uptight. 

                Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:48 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: OT is Dying.

                  iWolfhound wrote:

                   

                  I do hate when the OT does get "empty."

                  But really, just go to the PS3 Section or Xbox Section or PC.

                  PS3: Asking when we are getting new maps.

                   

                  PC: Dont know since I never go there.

                  Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:56 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: OT is Dying.

                    nickzombie wrote:

                    I would move to new forums, but then I'd be a noob in that forum.  Plus people know me around here and I like that.

                    Kastro, DSP and me are at the Respawn forums if that makes you feel better, alas, activity over there is slow aswell.

                    Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:50 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: OT is Dying.

                      Don't sweat about a thread getting locked.

                      Sometimes.

                      http://www.locksmithtrainingu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lock-history.jpg

                      Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:54 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: OT is Dying.

                        nickzombie wrote:

                         

                        DLSV2 wrote:

                         

                        iWolfhound wrote:

                         

                        I do hate when the OT does get "empty."

                        But really, just go to the PS3 Section or Xbox Section or PC.

                        PS3: Asking when we are getting new maps.

                         

                        PC: Dont know since I never go there.

                        Great now my thread will get locked because of that comment. 

                        I'll edit it out....

                        Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:55 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: OT is Dying.

                          iWolfhound wrote:

                           

                          Don't sweat about a thread getting locked.

                          Sometimes.

                          http://www.locksmithtrainingu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lock-history.jpg

                          I actually don't really care that much.  Mods are really strict with the whole console war thing now. 

                           

                          In the thread "MW pc = children" or something like that all posts saying pc games have hacks where deleted because there is a slight possibility someone would read it as an attack towards pc players.

                          Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:57 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next