10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2012 7:26 AM by TruStySkilZz RSS

War

I joined CoD with MW2.  I had WaW on Wii, but never played it.  So I picked WaW up for 360 a while back and finally got around to playing it.  One mode that I really enjoy is War.  Basically Domination on steriods.  Any chance we can bring this back?  It is a lot of fun.  Also bring tanks back.

fatedtitan
        • Test #1
          Re: War

Personally I hated war. It was just a nade fest, constant explosives. Drop zone is your closest to war now. And i'm pretty sure tanks will never be in another COD again. They were disasters in WAW.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 5:51 PM
          • Test #1

I would love WAR but tanks will not happen

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 5:51 PM
            • Test #1

War was ftw. I also liked the nade launchers in WAW. You could use those things like mortars on war/domination flags.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 5:52 PM
              • Test #1

Bf3's conquest is basically MW3's domination on steroids. but Bf3 has big maps so it works for them. MW3 on the other hand has very very small maps to promote quick twitch reflex gameplay.

So i dont think War would fit as a very good gametype on the smaller maps, imagine trying to fit 5 flag spots onto a map like dome. Difficult.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 5:54 PM
                  • Test #1

I like BF3 too but I don't know how it pertained to this topic. But yeah War will never be in this game. Tweet david Vonderhaar if you want to see it in Blops 2.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 6:02 PM
                  • Test #1

WaW was my first COD and along with HQ, War was certainly my favourite gamemode at the time.

Would absolute love to see it return and tbh im a little mystified as to why it has been ignored since WaW?

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 6:01 PM
                      • Test #1

Make it like Ground War.  GW isn't available on Dome and such.  Just put it on the big maps.  Liberation, Overwatch, Mission, Seatown, Bakaara, Resistance, Downturn, Lockdown, Village, Outpost, and Interchange.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 8:52 PM
                      • Test #1

I begged treyarch to bring it back in BO. I hope they decide to throw it in BO2. It was by far my favorite game mode.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2012 9:00 PM
                        • Test #1

War was the only thing i played on WaW. It would be great to see it in BO2 but i cant see it happening.

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2012 7:26 AM