2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2012 7:36 AM by ELITE_Help RSS

UPSET HARDCORE GAMER.....

I just played my first enlistment and I will not do that again until you guys have the servers to support the amount of users that participate, fix the lag issues, and make more hardcore enlistments and I am not just talking about team death match you need to utillize all game modes. I paid $100.00 dollars for the hardened edition of MW3 so I could be founder and I can't play my favorite game modes in hard core I have to play core and I refuse to, there are too many cheaters playing this game and the majority play core so I don't. DO SOMETHING ABOUT the CHEATERS or I will throw this game away and demand my money back for elite like the post above this one. OH and don't get me started on elite, well lets see it took you guys 2 months to fix it so we could sign in, the other features still didn't work , so you gave us a free month, while the features didn't work and reminded us that we also get free DLC, SO WHAT , ELITE as a whole SHOULD BE worth the $50.00 dollars we spent not just the parts you like. I play this game on PSN with my PS3 hopeing there would be fewer cheaters than xboxlive, but the problem is the PS3 is hard to hack so they all use the one thing that ruins gameplay for everyone LAG SWITCH, I have another post on this forum that didn't get a response and I think it should......