17 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2012 9:48 PM by CoachConflict RSS

i need to join a clan!:)

hey guys im MisterXaXis_98 and im looking for a ps3 clan:) i love to play and i like to have fun but im not the best!(or the worst) im not serious at all but i want to win and do well! im 13 from england:)so if anyone is willing to add me then please reply! i also have a mic:)pleaseeee reply:)

• Test #1
          Re: i need to join a clan!:)

I have a few questions

Last Edited: Feb 29, 2012 11:01 AM
          • Test #1

what's your kd & do you have premium or free elite?

• Test #1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/chewitt18/TGOFPASB.png

Tactical Gaming is recruiting.  Check us out at http://tw.tghq.org Tell them TG-Bombshell sent you.

• Test #1

Last Edited: Feb 29, 2012 11:44 AM
                • Test #1

f you are looking to join a clan you can join us.  We are called Envy Us.  We compete in every challenge that is up for grabs and we are currently recruiting for new members to join our clan.  We have a 1.9 k.d with very experienced players.  Some who are agressive in capturing flags and getting kills and those who defend and protect.  if you are interested just message me ItsHoube3zyb1tch

Last Edited: Feb 29, 2012 11:46 AM
                  • Test #1

okay whats ur PSN

Last Edited: Feb 29, 2012 11:52 AM
                      • Test #1

MisterXaXis_98 and you from england?:-)

Last Edited: Feb 29, 2012 12:09 PM
                          • Test #1

Tactical Gaming - More than "just a clan"

TG was created in 2004 to bring together like-minded and mature games from around the world and platforms (Xbox, PS3, PC) and provide them with HeadQuarters (website) to play as a team, work on tactics, andshare their interests. Within our website we have over 2000 active members spread across a variety of games.

If you wish to become a member simply visit our website and register at tacticalgaming.net.

Our clan is heavily based upon the military. This gives us a high level of organisation, commitment and a fully-functioning squad-system, similar to how the military works.

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?

As we are based upon the military, we are highly organised and efficient - something which we are proud of.

Our members have a great morale and attitude giving TG a great atmosphere to be a part of. Our Squad System means that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of and valued.

For players wishing to increase their skills or play competitively we can also provide training session, tactics and competitive matches (gamebattles, etc). Some of our squads have come in the very top standings of their respective ladders!

Whether you wish to play for fun or competitively, Tactical Gaming can offer all of that and much more.

What do I need to be able to join?

Joining is very simple and nearly everyone can join. We require you to have a platform to play on (XBOX, PS3, PC) as well as a computer to access our website. You also need to be 16 years of age or older and possess a working mic to use in-game. Mature attitudes required.

When you first join up you'll need to fill out a 'Boot-Camp Document' and once you have suceeded in this you'll be assigned to one of our squads and your TG Career will be up-and-running! So go for it, sign up today and let's see what you've got!

Headquarters (Website): www.tacticalgaming.net

About Us: www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why Join Us? www.tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register or need more information please reply here saying so.

When registering please take the time to fill out the "Referred" Field by copy and pasting this:

I was Referred by TG-Kirx on the official Call of Duty forums.

Last Edited: Feb 29, 2012 12:14 PM
                            • Test #1

ill send you an invite now on elite

Last Edited: Feb 29, 2012 12:27 PM
                          • Test #1

I need to join a clan too. Same age but from AMERICA. My K:D is 0.93 but i can raise it up. I need a clan to join. I was in a rank 46 clan but the founder got banned from elite so the clan was disabled. All i need is a clan to join. I have free elite, no premium.     MY USER: lil_cena1999

Last Edited: Jun 27, 2012 8:01 PM
                              • Test #1

We are currently recruiting new members for our newly formed gaming community, =Decepticons=. We do not require mics or Elite Premuim. We only require members to be active in the game and in the forums and to have a good time playing. First members to join will also have a high chance to get a higher rank in the clan. To join the ranks of the Decepticons register here and apply to our gaming community: http://decepticon.enjin.com/

Last Edited: Jun 27, 2012 9:40 PM