1 2 3 4 Previous Next 144 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2012 12:42 PM by splittinwigs Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

JackHammer107 wrote:

Yay another ***** thread.

Come on already.......if you're an adult then you understand this concept.....if you don't like it then go play something else.  Incessant whining does no good....nobody listens to ********, moaning and complaining. 

You went 20-10...finished #1....put yourself in a position to be killed most of those 10 times and yet you're belly aching about the community??  I don't get the point.

No one is "belly aching" It's called a discussion and that's what we do here. If you do not care to participate, feel free to see the door to the right.

Those that do want to participate, can feel free to.

• 11. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

hey wiggy just get some dsl with 750k uoload you'll love the game. LAG COMP FTW

• 12. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

stu wrote:

hey wiggy just get some dsl with 750k uoload you'll love the game. LAG COMP FTW

LOL, you know, people have been telling Wiggy to go wireless on his current connection and all is right with the world.

If that is the state of this game, we may be too far past the point of no return.

• 13. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

wireless dont work already tried ;(

• 14. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

Lag, Lag, Lag

Elite

No Balance, akimbo's, overpowered burst weapons, sniper exploits, no recoil

Tin Can Maps with crap thrown everywhere

little kids

final kill cams

i could go on and on with what upsets me with this game, and i think i'll be the voice of everyone.  You and I only play it because the party of friends you have, have always played duty.  Its like a "tradition" or thing you and your buddies can enjoy.  The "tradition" is dieing out and getting old real quick.

Friends of mine and myself agree that the basic forumula lost from WAW and titles before it needs to come back.  There's just to much now.  I don't need all this crap in my game if you can't get it right.

• 15. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question
                  CowboySr

I gotta say Wiggy, I didnt watch the video at first, but then I went back. Cowboy is disappointed in Wiggy. First for not realizing that Wiggy went 20-10 to lead his team to victory, second for running around the whole game, and then saying hes not running around the whole game, and finally for sounding so mellow dramatic thru a long commentary.

I dont know if you were playing with friends, or your clan, but I believe this is where the enjoyment of these shooters comes from. When I go on to play solo, I can only do it for so long. When I play with my clan, thats where it becomes fun. It prob wouldnt matter what game I was playing. You get a good group of friends to talk to , kick back, enjoy adult conversation in between occasional screaming at BS in the game, it usually turns into mindless fun.

Play with some friends that are good, shut teams out 7500-0, cover choke points, cover each other, and listen to people complain afterwards, thats where the real fun is.

Cowboy suggests Wiggy makes new friends and stops blaming game for his inability to recognize the real culprit.

• 16. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

CowboySr wrote:

I gotta say Wiggy, I didnt watch the video at first, but then I went back. Cowboy is disappointed in Wiggy. First for not realizing that Wiggy went 20-10 to lead his team to victory, second for running around the whole game, and then saying hes not running around the whole game, and finally for sounding so dramatic thru a long commentary.

I dont know if you were playing with friends, or your clan, but I believe this is where the enjoyment of these shooters comes from. When I go on to play solo, I can only do it for so long. When I play with my clan, thats where it becomes fun. It prob wouldnt matter what game I was playing. You get a good group of friends to talk to , kick back, enjoy adult conversation in between occasional screaming at BS in the game, it usually turns into mindless fun.

Play with some friends that are good, shut teams out 7500-0, cover choke points, cover each other, and listen to people complain afterwards, thats where the real fun is.

Cowboy suggests Wiggy makes new friends and stops blaming game for his inability to recognize the real culprit.

All valid points Sir, and to be honest, if that was the full story, Wiggy wouldn't blame you for thinking this. But to show full disclosure, Wiggy just hopped back into a game and recorded this commentary Live as he just had a few things on his mind. The way Wiggy normally plays is with a full party, which Wiggy just got out of prior to playing this game that was recorded.

But with that being said, you are exactly right in regards to playing with a team, covering choke points, ETC, but this was a general discussion topic and Wiggy was taking the temperature of the community at this current time. The "rant" Wiggy went on was his own take at that particular moment and is always subject to change based on the experience that he had on any particular evening.

People have heard Wiggy rip, defend and discuss all aspects of this game, good and bad, so Wiggy knows both sides of the fence very well.

• 17. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

I will say the only real issues i have with this game are some of the cluttered maps and the support package that cateres too bad players

• 18. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

scolia5044 wrote:

I will say the only real issues i have with this game are some of the cluttered maps and the support package that cateres too bad players

cluttered maps is certainly a problem.

Does anyone think they got a little carried away with stuff that blows up including Barrels, cars and environment in general?

Holy crap.

What happened to the days where your enemy was the most dangerous thing in the game? Barrels and Cars have over taken that fear.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next