6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2012 5:12 AM by r8edtripx RSS

Killcams are awesome!!!

r8edtripx

I was playing on "Mission" yesterday and there was a sniper in the lobby that would post up on one side of the map and would just start taking people out. As I approached his hiding spot and proceeded to stab him, I just kept thinking, "Thank God for killcams!"

If I'd been playing in Hardcore, this guy could've just posted up in his spot all game without much risk of being found; would've been very difficult to know where the hell those shots were coming from. Hardcore is too much of a camper's paradise for me.

Killcams make the game better.

• Re: Killcams are awesome!!!
          ghamorra

I use killcams to my advantage. I'll get a couple kills from one spot then move to another. In my new spot I look at where I was standing and sure enough someone I killed goes straight for the flank and I kill him again

CoD is all about working smarter not harder. Working hard does nothing but get you killed

r8edtripx

ghamorra wrote:

I use killcams to my advantage. I'll get a couple kills from one spot then move to another. In my new spot I look at where I was standing and sure enough someone I killed goes straight for the flank and I kill him again

CoD is all about working smarter not harder. Working hard does nothing but get you killed

At least killcams keep people moving. I'll take a core camper over a hardcore camper.

skippinglobster

In hardcore when you die and wait to respawn not only do you see the enemy in 3rd person in real time but you can scroll through and see the rest the enemies as well while you are waiting. So it's actually a lot easier to tell were campers are  ...Just sayin.

vileself

OMG I totally agree! I love everything about HC except the lack of killcams! Campers reign supreme and make HC game modes EXTREMELY boring and aggitating!! I need killcams so I can go back for a sweeeeeet revenge kill! Usually with a C4 or a nice Throwing Knife.

r8edtripx

vileself wrote:

OMG I totally agree! I love everything about HC except the lack of killcams! Campers reign supreme and make HC game modes EXTREMELY boring and aggitating!! I need killcams so I can go back for a sweeeeeet revenge kill! Usually with a C4 or a nice Throwing Knife.

Yup, revenge kills are so sweet. Especially when it's revenge on someone playing in douche mode. I'll let the masochists deal with the aggravation of HC.

I saw a thread once where some guy was suggesting COD get rid of killcams altogether. Lol. Yeah, good one.