16 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2012 6:11 PM by esmorgue RSS

Sooo....IW, you are now in control of....

The most hacked Trilogy in all of history!?!

esmorgue
        • Test #1
          Re: Sooo....IW, you are now in control of....

People flying across the maps.....here we go again.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 11:38 AM
          • Test #1

heard xbox was hacked .. ps3 version hacked now?

gave up on this game a bit ago so dont no wats happing

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 11:51 AM
            • Test #1

xbox is hacked beyond repair. MS just needs to do console bans than just live accounts. Ps3 private lobbies are hacked, but public is very hard to come by. The hack is in CTF at the moment, unless they found another way in other matches. They need to release fixes along with the map packs, and patches between the releases. Stay on top of it all like BO did for the first 6 months it was out. I remember every friday, was a patch day as you would have to take a update to play the game or no game.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 11:56 AM
              • Test #1

XBox is hacked to sh*t and I love it lol

PS3 is still pretty much untouched as far as actual gameplay goes. There are plenty of derank and prestige lobbies, but no hacks have made it into actual gameplay.

The "hack" with a walking reaper/ac130 is a glitch that is only present in CTF. I don't think too many people are aware of it, but its impossible to pull off without a buddy on the enemy team, and it really serves no purpose in a public lobby. Bascially, you have to have a Reaper or AC130. You and an enemy have to stand on the flag at the same time. Just as you pull out your reaper/AC130, the enemy has to run of the flag so your capturing it. You then turn into a walking reaper/AC130. You can still be killed, and your killstreak won't continue, but you continue to walk around. I tried it in a private match last night, and it was cool, but nearly impossible to pull off in a public lobby. Just a fun thing to do when messing around with freinds.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 12:08 PM
                  • Test #1

dlundebjerg28 wrote:

XBox is hacked to sh*t and I love it lol

PS3 is still pretty much untouched as far as actual gameplay goes. There are plenty of derank and prestige lobbies, but no hacks have made it into actual gameplay.

The "hack" with a walking reaper/ac130 is a glitch that is only present in CTF. I don't think too many people are aware of it, but its impossible to pull off without a buddy on the enemy team, and it really serves no purpose in a public lobby. Bascially, you have to have a Reaper or AC130. You and an enemy have to stand on the flag at the same time. Just as you pull out your reaper/AC130, the enemy has to run of the flag so your capturing it. You then turn into a walking reaper/AC130. You can still be killed, and your killstreak won't continue, but you continue to walk around. I tried it in a private match last night, and it was cool, but nearly impossible to pull off in a public lobby. Just a fun thing to do when messing around with freinds.

Ahh. That's an exploit then... a shame - should've been caught during testing.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 2:16 PM
                  • Test #1

I still have yet to see any hacking in the game itself, I really hope it isn't getting to this already.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 12:50 PM
                      • Test #1

I haven't seen it either. People are just running out of things to complain about so they are now fabricating fantasies and spreading this like wildfire when in reality, there are very few hacks occuring. If anyone sees ONE hacker, they start crying wolf everywhere, and their friends and all that they associate with want to be in on it too and sound like they are victims too, so they spread it even farther.

It's all a bunch of B.S. The only people that can really complain about hackers is the PC community. Poor fellas have it rough.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 2:13 PM
                      • Test #1

I have yet to see any hacks in any public lobby I have been in. Not saying they are not out there, Just saying I have yet to see them. I just got back into this game about a week ago and if I see any it will just make me have to put it away for good.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 12:55 PM
                        • Test #1

Bounce back lobbies? Derank lobiies? servers down? Broken ELITE? IS it just me or does any1 else notice we only have problems liek this  when IW is on the clock?

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 1:28 PM
                          • Test #1

Thankfully the hacks haven't spread to AUS yet... not that I have noticed anyways...

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2012 5:53 PM