4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2012 1:18 PM by dedicatedserversplease RSS

~nG  No GimmicKs PS3 clan

Hi Everyone,

My longtime friends and I have just created a clan called No GimmicKs on the PS3.  We chose the name because of the type of players we want to recruit.  We would like to find players who are experienced, and instead of doing a 360 or something stupid, just do what it takes to win.  We play SnD nightly and have been doing so together since COD4.  If you do not play SnD that is perfectly alright.  I want to find groups who excel in a multitude of game types.  I also have a GB team that will be starting on April 1st as many players who will be on the team are on other teams and its the playoffs right now.

So a little about us.  We are older, mostly 20 somethings and some 30 somethings. We are open to younger members but we do not want 13year old children who scream into the mic.  My stats currently are 1.90K/D and 8.26 W/L so I am looking for players that possess some good stats as well.  I would say a good starting point would be a 1.50 K/D and a 1.0+W/L.  If your stats are lower and you are interested, please let me know why you feel you would be a good fit for us. 

Our clan is based in the United States.  Once members start accepting the Elite invitations that I am going to send out, we will have members ranging from Oregon to Florida.  I am open to European members and would actually like to recruit 6-10 competitive European members who can represent us overseas and dominate there.

As a new Clan, we are really hoping to find some good competitive players, and players that may still have their premium elite clan xp to help advance the clan to where we eventually would like to be. The co leader of the clan is a player who is pretty well known in the community and who was number 1 in overall score prior to the hacks on COD4. So while the clan is new, the players are far from it. Sorry for the short and non elaborate write up, but if you have any questions on the direction of the clan or who we are, just ask.  Thanks.  Pete

~nG No GimmicKs

http://nogimmicks.enjin.com

• Re: -nG  No GimmicKs PS3 clan

Here is a video of my co leader's rank in COD4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSMwZ8BpSg

We are not gonna be small for long, we are looking at being a nemesis to clans such as D$ and IcN which have some of the best players in COD.  Our goal is to be right there with them.  Thanks guys.

• Re: ~nG  No GimmicKs PS3 clan

dedicatedserversplease wrote:

We now have 5 very strong players who have gamed on COD nightly for 5 years.  We are looking for some more players to fill roles on our new team.  We especially still need Founder points and premium members to help the team with clan ops.  Thanks guys.

~nG No GimmicKs

We now have 5 very strong players who have gamed on COD nightly for 5 years.  We are looking for some more players to fill roles on our new team.  We especially still need Founder points and premium members to help the team with clan ops.  Thanks guys.

~nG No GimmicKs

Just got another commitment from a 2.37K/D and 14.25 W/L player.

What we need:

Players who are Founder status with XP available.

Players who are really good at video editing for the Youtube side of things.

Stats arent everything, we need all types of members, please let us know if you have any of the above to offer us.  Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just an update.  Our clan KD is now 2.35 with 8 extremely strong players.   Our winning percentage is about 94%.  We are now a level 5 clan almost level 6.  We started on Monday and already have gotten this far.  If you have clan XP, Premium Elite or something to offer us let us know. We have talked a bit and we want those requirements listed above and the player to have headphones.  We want serious, competitive gamers and if you dont have headphones, you arent as good as you could be.  Thanks

~nG No GimmicKs

www.nogimmicks.enjin.com