1 2 3 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2012 11:21 PM by i_m_c01 RSS

U.K or U.S?

Just want to find out where most the people are from on here? U.K or U.S.

Curious cos been trying to join up with people on here from U.K for our clan, but had no luck.

Mainly spoke to peeps from the U.S.

Want to also set up a U.K clan vs U.S clan match.

Latest reply: on Mar 28, 2012 11:21 PM by Replies: 58 in CoD: MW3 PlayStation 3
        • Test #1
          1. Re: U.K or U.S?

I think we have a heavy mix, though most of the UK posts tend to happen eariler in my day. It's about 9PM over there at the moment.

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:13 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: U.K or U.S?

US California

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:13 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: U.K or U.S?

not far off, just 15 minutes ;o, and im from uk, but already in a small friends only clan. sorry if thats a disappointment

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:14 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: U.K or U.S?

US Georgia

Therre is a good mix of players on here from both it just depends on what time you get on.  As far as US v. UK clan amtches the biggest issue with that is lag is typically terrible and just the time differences.  I play every once in a while with some folks from the UK and 1 in about every 10 lobbies I might get a decent enough connection to releally play.

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:19 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: U.K or U.S?

Yeah, I'm from U.K, was on here at 1 this afternoon so I thought it would have been U.K peeps replying but it was guys from the U.S. At 1 our time it would of been 5am your time wouldn't it?

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:16 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: U.K or U.S?

I'm used to it by now, finally coming to terms with the 1 clan op a month by the look of it, the lag etc etc.... Modern Dissapointment

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:18 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: U.K or U.S?

California also.  I don't think I've run into very many UK people.  I think with the change in the matchmaking they try and keep it close don't they?

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:21 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: U.K or U.S?

i get this issue too when i end up with americans in the lobby, the ping/connection is bad. i find americans talk more on headsets, we brits just rage and hate on anyone thats not a sitting duck target >: o

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:22 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: U.K or U.S?

Got to admit, don't really hear many American accents on MW3. Used to hear alot on MW2 though. If your interested in clan vs clan this Friday, let me know and I'll add you and let you know if the clans all in on the day.

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2012 1:25 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next