2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 4:31 PM by cb765 RSS

Elite Playlist Epic Fail ...

Attention all Founders, we need to come together and ask activision to improve the elite playlist for founders. They knew from the begining that they were going to give us the maps first, they also knew that they would not be fully integrated into the game and founders would be left with no choice but to play random game modes against other founders and premium members that are as good or better than you. The mistake they made was not letting us have this information before we paid $100.00 dollars for MW3 to be founders and get the DLC first. And now they are making another mistake by paying too much attention to numbers instead of listening to the gamers they gave founder status to. They selected the game modes for the elite playlist based on how many MW3 gamers play any given game mode, the major flaw in this method is everybody playing MW3 are not founders, they should ask founders what we like after all were the ones that have to be happy with it. I have been in touch with activision and they told me to write this post and gain founder support. This is not about us against them, they told me they would make the changes if a large number of founders ask for them. I want to beable to select a game mode and play it in hardcore ricochet in the elite playlist, the same way we do in the game. So please go to activision.com and click on contact us link, and share your opinion, tell them how boring the elite playlist is, and how to change it for the better.......

• Re: Elite Playlist Epic Fail ...

The cost to purchase elite $50.00 and all content recieved by gamers for making said purchase should be worth the purchase price. And because they knew founders and premium members would have limited access to the maps, don't they atleast want us to have fun with them while we wait for them to become available to the public? Here are some obvious suggestions , put FFA gunplay in the elite playlist as well as demolition in the form of a HC ricochet single selection[this needs to be added to the advanced playlist as well] and I would like them to add team defender to the elite playlist. But, if they don't like my suggestions they could hold a survey on this forum to get feed back from founders and premium members as to what changes we would like to see made to the elite playlist and then use only the most popular ones.

• Re: Elite Playlist Epic Fail ...

I have talked to activision again today about why they changed there website they said that the only way for founders and premium members to voice there opinion on this topic is to call them or post on this forum I can't give you there number because they will delete it. Players can no longer contact activision support at there web site.