20 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2012 3:24 PM by fonto RSS

Latest Patch-WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

its like every body in the lobby is mlg pros and im a beginner im a 1.82 player and i can literally get in  aroom with a bunch of .50s and they are all raping me hard WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Re: Latest Patch-WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dunno what to tell you, as this the ump-teenth post like this in the past few days. The last update was to fix a problem in Elite. New Elite members couldn't download the dlc maps or something and this update fixed that. That was all it reportedly did.

Sometimes the best thing to do is turn your xbox off, unplug your modem/router for 15 seconds, replug, and restart the game. If it's still crap then play something else. The lag comp treats me differently every day. One day it seems like I'm a second behind, couple days later I'm even or ahead of people. No updates or anything, just random sometimes.

Maybe you are just on a bad swing. Happens to everyone. K/D means nothing. The only thing the last update did was made it so the people who had Elite who could not download the new maps could download them.

count me in on your experience - the EXACT same thing happening to me. very frustrating. maybe will try the unplug, reset, etc - if i don't stomp my box to pieces first...

the weirdest part is:i dont think ive been host even one time ....explain that !usually when its this bad im guaranteed host but not once i dont think have i been host today

i can be in a good headglitch spot with an AR and still get dispatched with ease by a mk14 who was running around a corner ,**** like that im sick of it!

same here man - same exact experience. not the host and getting taken out by one shot kills from distance with <insert gun here> + iron sights!  i've unloaded clips in someones back only to have them turn around and kill me instantly. this has all been within the last few days.  btw i use the mk14 on some maps with silencer and acog.  i've put clips in people from cover and they drop me with an iron sighted whatever.  just wanted to let you know you're not alone

The patch to fix the matchmaking problem which is the real issue with MW3 is suppose to come out by the end of the month. For some reason I can't get the link for this video to come up on here but if you look for video on youtube by "cap00" entitled "MW3 matchmaking changes from the devs". It explains exactly what is wrong with the game currently and why you can not get a stable game due to the current matchmaking code this game uses. Lag comp only smooths out peoples movements on screen so some one with a bad signal does not appears to be jitter bugging across your TV. Matchmaking is what affects your ping and the devs have finally acknowledged this and if you watch the video you will see what they have to say.

yea i saw all that and it made sense to me,i even did a live chat with activision support and he said they DID NOT make any changes to network code this last patch .....but still the fact is,something is different i havent changed anything on my end and i only play in <50 ms lobbies ,and im not even host(which is usually the culprit of bad wtf moments) and its like all the sudden i cant do anything even when playing as defensive as can be ,headglitching ,im still getting beat by people running around like chickens with theyre head cuttoff ,

like i said ,im used to having really good games ,certainly not the best or even close but games like 20-10 15-7 things like that and now im getting started like 1-5 ,2-8 and then ragequitting and i was never host there was no host migration

furthermore the game even looks smooth im not seeing choppy looking games or ppl slingshotting, its just like im shooting a water pistol against laser beams

Maybe then due to them patching elite  more people have downloaded the new maps now and it's creating lag from more traffic on the servers. I get some days where i can go 5 games in a row no probs, then the very next game it's the same people but it changes host and then holy hell it's bad. I Usually end up ragequitting and going on blackops and have next to no probs ýeah it's a bit glitchy but nothing like MW3.

So totally agree, i keep getting killed too and 4 minutes into any game i join it kicks me out and says modern warfare 3 servers are currently unavailable. The main problem is that it waits till i get killed like 8-9 times before kicking me out.......BS

Does this happen on other games where you get disconnected i had a similar problem and thought it was my Internet. It turned out to be corrupt data on my profile this happens over time when you play online. Your xbox live profile data that downloads when you connect to xbox live becomes corrupt due to use sometimes. Try and delete your profile from your console and then retrieve it from xbox live, you can do this from the sign in screen on your console before signing in. This may not be your problem but it is a suggestion i did this when i kept getting disconnected from MW3 servers and after re downloading my profile it has fixed this problem so try it and hopefully it solves your problem.

So totally agree, i keep getting killed too and 4 minutes into any game i join it kicks me out and says modern warfare 3 servers are currently unavailable. The main problem is that it waits till i get killed like 8-9 times before kicking me out.......

So totally agree, i keep getting killed too and 4 minutes into any game i join it kicks me out and says modern warfare 3 servers are currently unavailable. The main problem is that it waits till i get killed like 8-9 times before kicking me out.......