4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2012 7:47 PM by a.d.p.alien RSS

Black Ops 2 official announced.

iamhollywood5

Go check the main callofduty.com page.  World Reveal will be happening on May 1st during the basketball playoffs on TNT.  Literally just went up, I might have been the first to see it =)

• Re: Black Ops 2 official announced.

Eh, does not matter to me. I think I will be waiting at least a month or two or three before deciding to buy it or not. May even just rent first. Definately will not be preordering no matter what they try to offer with the preorder. This is the advice I would give anyone playing this series of games. Do not preorder just for the silly frills taht turn out to be a waste like Halo Reaches flaming head. Rent first to see how it plays and if is worth the money to buy or not. Wait and see what other players say about it on the forums and youtube and other gaming websites before jumping the gun like so many did with this one.

Even if I did rent it (which is doubtful) I don't think I'll be getting any more Call of Duty games and I really mean it, too. I've realized that there are bigger and better games out there that I should spend my time and money on and those games aren't Call of Duty.

iamhollywood5

trialstardragon wrote:

Eh, does not matter to me. I think I will be waiting at least a month or two or three before deciding to buy it or not. May even just rent first. Definately will not be preordering no matter what they try to offer with the preorder. This is the advice I would give anyone playing this series of games. Do not preorder just for the silly frills taht turn out to be a waste like Halo Reaches flaming head. Rent first to see how it plays and if is worth the money to buy or not. Wait and see what other players say about it on the forums and youtube and other gaming websites before jumping the gun like so many did with this one.

That's what I did with MW3.  Waited a full week to buy it.  Still made the wrong decsision... but it's an IW game so I'm not surprised.  Treyarch has earned my trust, so I'm excited.