25 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2012 11:22 PM by infinitlag RSS

What Call of Duty is the best on Wii?

I have goldeneye on the wii but it gets boring sometimes, it is super laggy and choppy. I don't know if this is just because the wii doesn't have the best online network or because of goldeneye, but I am looking for a new FPS to keep me entertained.

How many players play MW3 on the Wii? On Average. I have played it on Xbox 360 and PS3 and I got so tired of the bratty quick scope leet 12 year olds so I traded the game in, is this a big problem on the wii like it is on the 360 version?

Are all of the same modes in MW3 on Wii as on the other consoles, like Survival?

Is there another Wii Call of Duty that is better than this one?

• Re: What Call of Duty is the best on Wii?

Modern Warfare 3 is a really fun game, they did well to put it togeather. But, Modern Warfare 3 was ruined by hackers and at this point not worth playing anymore.

Black Ops however has less hackers now. It provides a lot of stuff to make it it's own uniqe game. It has Zombies (Only one map though :/) And the multiplayer was pretty well put togeather. Modern Warfare 3 is a really good game, but it's been hacked so badly you can't go into a single math without running into a hacker. So if you want to avoid hackers and still have a good time, buy Black Ops c:

I say Black Ops on wii, because its the most fun experience you will ever get with call of duty on the wii..

Now........MW3 is NOT a good game, on any console. IW just ruined CoD by releasing the monstrosity know as MW3. Its a half broken game that needs A LOT OF FIXING, yet activision pushes its consumers to buy their crap overpriced map packs. Its all about the $$$.....

McZOMBI

The number of hackers in MW3 in overexagerated in my opinion, especially if you live in Europe. Hackers are pretty rare until America wakes up and even then most of them are playing certain game types only.

As for which game to get, both are good in their own ways on Wii. MW3 is the technically better game with better graphics, more features etc. but Black Ops is slower and has less going on so is generally less frustrating to play. Quickscoping is quite rare on Wii, it's quite a bit harder with the WiiMote, watch out for ACOG snipers though (the aim assist is insane).

I play on other systems sometimes and in general Wii players tend to play for fun not k/d, just about everybody is a run 'n' gunner and the lack of player controlled killstreaks makes for a more gun on gun game. The WiiMote is a lot of fun on COD, PS3/Xbox guys don't know what they're missing.

I would personally get MW3. I live in Europe, and I come across hackers 0.5% of the time. Even when I do come across them, they are either really bad, or just using the Predator Missile (which seems to work perfectly for them). The multiplayer I think is very good - the hit detection is usually perfect, the killstreaks are good and most of the guns are balanced. And quickscopers are generally rare.

World at War was the best for game immersion, ie it felt like you were in the actual game setting.

MW3 has the best features and graphics.

BO while not the best in either category has the best balance of both.

momskirbyok

Either World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex (Wii CoD4). Why so? Well, in Mw3, there's so much damn squeakers and akimbo hackers. In Black Ops, you have the FAMAS and the pricky quickscoping aimassist CCP'ers. World at War feels like war, and had the BEST sound quality for any CoD on the Wii. Cod4 has a natural feel to it and isn't stressful due to the 3-5-7 killstreak set up. The only thing I find problematic is no lag compensation, meaning lag shooting (have to aim infront of someone to kill them). However, lagshooting is fine by me because I don't get curving bullets.

Black Ops, W@W, Modern Warfare Reflex are all better games than MW3.

EliteKing

WAW<BO<MW3<MWR

MWR without lagshooting

BO without FAMAS

MW3 without hackers or FMG9

Well i can only give tips about mw3 and blops...

mw3 : more active, more hacks, more cqc maps ( close quarter combat )

blops : slow paced matches, better maps, almost no hax, almost no glitches, and almost good balanced, this one gun destroys it... famas

How come everyoen is saying mw3 is full of hackers? I mostly play TDM and i usually never run into hackers. How can you guys even tell if it's a hacker besides the pred missle hack. I'm confused.

First, always check stats before the game starts. A kdr above 5 is a big flag ( I played with someone that had a kdr above 11, big hacker). Next, watch and see if players are getting strike packages that do not match their kill streak. If the game starts and someone gets a pavelow or jugg. right off the bat then, they are hacking. Finally, if someone is getting insane kills and no one can get near them without getting shot, even with a tube, they are hacking.

Maybe Jeff Foxworthy should do a bit called "You might be a hacker if...."? Hope this helps.

Well, i usually have no problems with people calling in pavelows and jugs right when the game starts. I usually don't see people with 5.0 k/ds and I usually dont have people getting insane kills.

I'm with you on this, but I do see the assault support hack most commonly plus it's east to figure out. Also recently I have been seeing at least one hacker per playing session which is more than normal, but not as bad as some claim they have it. How I can sort of tell, and I know this is sad, but if they have a KDR above 2 I raise my flag. I have a KDR above 2 do I would probably keep my eye on myself for anything suspicious which sounds pathetic I know, but it does work. The worst part about the hacking problem is whenever I lose I will most commonly blame the crumby teammates I receive, or I will think they are hacking, which is bad because that causes me to pretty much think I'm the best possible player. I know it's not true, but with alll the hackers, it's hard to say whether I was beat legitimately or illegitimately.

viewing the score when you first enter the lobby is a big clue to who is a hacker.  Anyone over 50 kills, probably your clue.  if you have to completely surprise these high scorers to kill them...there's your clue.  Those who can release a moab before half the time runs out, there's your clue.  I've leveled up past 80 twice, so have a couple high powered guns, On second level prestige, level 80 and I can't kill them, that's my clue.

silentshotnl wrote:

Well i can only give tips about mw3 and blops...

mw3 : more active, more hacks, more cqc maps ( close quarter combat )

blops : slow paced matches, better maps, almost no hax, almost no glitches, and almost good balanced, this one gun destroys it... famas

Of the few games I played on BO there were hackers. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Get Modern Warfare 2 for Wii!!

..Oh wait.

like2nap03

MW3 if it wasn't hacked to death and the fixed a couple weapons.  Since they haven't, I would say Black Ops.  But if you have a slow internet connection Black Ops will be laggy as hell.  Due to that, MW3 gets the win for me.  I'm about to upgrade my connection though (FINALLY!) and after that Black Ops will finally be playable for me.  That was my only real problem with it.  The search function for matches was jacked up.  I didn't look for people close to you.  Just threw you in a match.  As a result I lagged all to crap. 

That is if we are talking about mutiplayer.  W@W had the best campaign in my opinion.  Hmmm I think I'll go play that one again.

You can get alot of kills in tight objective games.