9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2012 9:25 AM by ASoggyChip86 RSS

What do you think of the clan operations so far?

blb128

I think it was a great idea. I think it adds some variety and replay value to the game for me. I think its fun to compete within your clan for top 6 honors. What are your thoughts?

• Re: What do you think of the clan operations so far?
          CowboySr

I think the objectives do anything but promote clan teamwork as the challenges promote soloing as you play. I think it took 6 months to get it running and by that time the games shelf life is80% over. I think you cant have clan wars or even search for clans based on anything relevant other than their names. Outside of the double xp its been an utter mess so far.

maccabi

blb128 wrote:

I think it was a great idea. I think it adds some variety and replay value to the game for me. I think its fun to compete within your clan for top 6 honors. What are your thoughts?

waste of bloody time, badly implemented, nothing promotes clan play, might as well give solo operations clan xp as they are exactly the same

rankismet

blb128 wrote:

The variety of ops for HC players... in a word...

... sucks.

#MOARhardcoreCLANops

Too many TDM and KC clan ops, and not enough Domination clan ops.

It could've of and should've been epic, but instead it sucks.

There is next to no Clan Ops to do so levelling up my Clan or trying to level up is rubbish. There are loads of Lone Wolf Ops, which are pretty pointless in my opinion as you only get a daft badge which serves no purpose.

Lone Wolf Ops are exactly the same as the Clan Ops but you don't get any Clan XP, to be honest I regret buying my Elite Membership, it was a complete waste of money!

There should be loads more Clan Ops with a wider variety instead of just TDM and KC, then it would be more worthy of the money we've spent on it and more worth playing.

There is next to no Clan Ops to do so levelling up my Clan or trying to level up is rubbish. There are loads of Lone Wolf Ops, which are pretty pointless in my opinion as you only get a daft badge which serves no purpose.

Lone Wolf Ops are exactly the same as the Clan Ops but you don't get any Clan XP, to be honest I regret buying my Elite Membership, it was a complete waste of money!

There should be loads more Clan Ops with a wider variety instead of just TDM and KC, then it would be more worthy of the money we've spent on it and more worth playing.