1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 126 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 2:00 PM by McMurphy Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
        McMurphy
        The Gunslingers is an oasis for parent and hard working adult gamers from around the world that was formed back in June, 2007. The underlining goal of our group is to create a gaming environment that is fun yet civil and friendly for mature, casual gamers. It is a goal far too uncommon in the gaming community, and is not often honestly sought. For anyone wishing to escape the lulls of silly clan probation periods, distinct divides in community ranks, unrealistic demands of attendance, and continual ugliness of clan wars, the Gunslingers is your haven. We have attracted thousands of like-minded adults, so you are not alone in your wants.

The fruit of the Gunslingers is being continuously surrounded by folks sharing your general gaming wants and perspectives. There is plenty of obligations and negativity wishing to take up your time in your career, in your personal life, and certainly during your online travels. It doesn't need to be that way. The Gunslingers clan, however existential as it may seem, seek to inject some positivity and even escapism in your daily obligations. Come. Kick your feet up. Decompress. Be merry! Everyone deserves that, and, regardless if you are new to online gaming or a veteran, you will be welcomed by the rest of us. Share in our cheer!

The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Parent and Adult Gamers.

Gunslingers.
        http://www.gunslingergaming.com

• 51. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

18 days.....18 days till hopefully the best COD yet is set to drop. For all the adults out there, are you gonna run with some kids whose parents shouldn't have even bought their kids the game? OR would you like to run with a casual clan who have their priorities straight and game to have fun?  The answer for me was yes! 

I found GS about 8mths after BLOPS dropped and it was so much fun I've never looked back. I've made friends with people all over North America and the UK. I never have to look for people to game with as someone is always on.

If you want a stress-free multiplayer experience you owe it to yourself to at least check out www.gunslingergaming.com. It costs you nothing other than 10 minutes to see for yourself the awesome community atmosphere we have created at Gunslingers.

Hope to see you there!.

• 52. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

Wow, can't believe that we are now less than 2 weeks from release. Feel like I need to give my wife a farewell and see you in the spring card. So looking forward to playing some Blops 2 with my fellow Gunslingers throughout the winter.

The wonderful thing about Gunslingers is the casual atmosphere that has been created.  Let's face it adult gamer's have commitments, whether it's a job, kids/family, or anything for that matter.  We have players registered from all over the world so there will always be GS online to help in the fight.  We are expecting as big a push as the last two CoD's and that will mean there will be several hundreds of fellow adult casual Gunslingers playing Blops 2 whenever you are able to.

We have 2 requirements, only 2

1) be over the age of 18

2) register at our forums http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb

Thats it:) We could care less what your K/D or Win/Lose is, we are about getting together and having fun/blowing off some steam.

Come by and check us out, you won't be disappointed

• 53. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
              McMurphy

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, GUNSLINGERS!!!

For those of us celebrating the holiday by popping in some classic horror movies and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, the following two Halloween-themed arcade games have also been added to the Gunslinger Arcade:

Zombie Storm

Zombie Breaker

Let's also take the time to give a public shout-out to all the fantastic folks who have walked through our saloon doors and became Gunslinger members between October 13th to October 31st! Here they are:

Dado
              Jägerbomb
              DopeShow56
              bigwillydier
              Huge Zits
              Daboozy
              Drusaxe
              carl333
              Dante
              Oki4Life
              beer354
              spks19
              JDuckula
              leukosaima
              hellwalker
              Sir_Skud
              Rhace0
              Garoto
              Highland3r420
              Kallel
              UncleEinar
              Pace74
              Cudez
              xDrowsy
              STRYKER_xi
              Buzz Killington
              Tat2Pirate
              Riff
              xximthatrgtxx
              Melt304
              MikeMelanson16
              kill_YT11
              HaddocK
              Shabooty15
              Tontoisdrunk
              ultimat1ne
              Sober-_-Steve
              Bazarre
              lll Dingus lll
              FineAgedTequila
              russianworm
              Adrostos
              Wikilectual
              molson55379
              Fata1Error
              WhyUMadBraa
              john80
              Dolemitexp
              el_natoro
              BunkeredSphinx
              SnoochShepard
              TheTexasSuspect
              Dweron
              GEN HT
              HERO 331
              Butsy23
              zachheck
              octus
              typo
              xMoZxESx
              stevedogg83
              Rabbitdave
              Raymond
              meangene1967
              smurfguy12
              darksyider
              zerreallius
              thello
              DannoDog
              BGunner
              brave_sir_rob
              faithfighter
              RoMo0776
              SeeRyanPee
              MrsRNC071912_
              stickler4dakilz
              CigarCityBandit
              killamilla3
              anto_h
              Deano424
              grrlgeek42
              DirkDiggler801
              t_rav1387
              GMR 25 OUTLAWS
              Bankszito
              Pizza210
              LiamO 71
              poit77
              Iron Batus
              bigbofosho
              cyberjack188
              MenTaL Riot
              FunkyFox
              shrindi
              phlyersfan1990
              K-Wurx
              Kalhmera
              prutledg
              Big Country BL
              Jaraldo
              Le_Murphant
              Greebonicky
              SilentRage
              GUN414
              pvt_lapdance
              mrmack68
              loadit
              belmont229
              Wolf_Heister
              Gorehound
              FallenElite
              AxValentinex
              p_andrew
              Nike
              LastRites
              SingleSpark
              xNEOx0914
              Grimnhowl
              Nolapip
              creisman
              tsusami
              cian114
              Silentz1921
              Snark1967
              lezz62
              Caval
              Mcleanph
              femme911
              Bulletcatching
              Thank you for joining and welcome to the Gunslingers!!!

With 128 people joining us in just 19 days, we are the most active clan exclusively for parent and hard working adult gamers. Get the most out of your gaming experience by joining us!

The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.
              Wii U || PS3 || Xbox360 || PC
              • 54. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
                McMurphy

If you have a pulse, you may already know that the U.S. Presidential Elections take place this coming Tuesday. If you are in the United States (particularly in a swing State), how could you not? It feels like you can't escape the attack ads, right?

Well, you can.

At the Gunslingers, we practice an understood measure of mutual respect. While other clans get themselves in heated conflicts and delete each other off of friend lists because there are lines being drawn amongst themselves, we continue to let the good times roll. Why? We ain't about politics. We are about good times. That, and perhaps drinking. ;)

All fellow parent and adult gamers are invited to join the Gunslingers. Keep your gaming experience uncomplicated and as positive as possible. Why else would you be gaming, right? So, join the group that already gets it!

The Xbox360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Parents and Adults.
                The PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Parents and Adults.
                The Wii U Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Parents and Adults.
                The PC Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Parents and Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Mature, Casual Gamers.

Gunslinger Gaming

• 55. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

Well ladies and gentlemen we are now less than a week away from Black Ops 2 and personally I can't wait to start the prestige marathon along side my fellow Gunslingers. Gaming with this group has turned me into a social gamer, were as before I was the lone wolf running by myself 99% of the time. I have met some truely exceptional people from all around the world gaming with this group. Knowing that whenever I am able to game around life's constraints there will be GS online to game with.

See that's the wonderful thing about Gunslingers, we are all adults and while winning is a plus, we like having fun a whole lot more. At GS we could care less about kill/death and win/loss ratio's, just be respectful, act like the adult you are, and like getting together with others like yourself. That's it, easy as 1-2-3.

Stop by and check us out, we are the real deal. No gimmicks or double mirrors, just a bunch of casual adult gamers getting together for a beer or 6 with friends:)

• 56. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

This soundslike a clan I would like to be in, I am a working parent who do spend some time online playing call of duty. I would like to have some players tor ank up with and have fun. GT k1ll1ntime

• 57. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

When I first joined, I felt at home straight away. I've been a member for nearly a year and I can honestly say I've had the best time gaming with all my fellow Gunslingers. The group welcomes everyone and helps you get in to the game straight away.

We care less about K/D ratios or how many kills you've got. Our main focus is to have a good time and just sit back and play a good o'l game of Call of Duty.

So don't hesitate to visit our site at Gunslingergaming.com and register, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Look forward to seeing many of you in Black Ops in less than 4 days

• 58. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
                        McMurphy

Every month, we randomly select an overtly active Gunslinger member to interview in the GS*Blog. November's Member Spotlight features none other than GS*Spooky! A father. A husband. A veteran. A horror film enthusiast. Spooky is all those things, and, fortunately for us, he is also a Gunslinger.

Learn more about this Gunslinger member by reading his interview:

http://gunslingergaming.com/wordpress/?p=455

He is a fine example of the sort of folks that populate the Gunslingers clan. When a group is as dedicated to creating the largest and most successful home for adult gamers, you find yourself gaming with people sharing your own time restraints, interests, and desire to keep your gaming experience a mature, casual one!

Join us and join in on the fun!

The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

Xbox360 || PS3 || Wii U || PC

http://www.gunslingergaming.com

• 59. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

With less than 8 hours until the Black Ops release (UK), now is the perfect time for you to join our community. As I posted above, the group of people in GS are just a bunch of really cool folks, We all play for fun, stats don't matter. If you are an adult with real life responsibilities and your gaming time is limited, GS is the perfect place for you.

Feel free to visit us at Gunslingergaming.com, register and stop by the chat to say hi.

PS: Can not wait until I get my hands on Black Ops 2.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next