1 2 3 4 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2013 3:03 PM by matuzz Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

I disagree.  I loved the astronaut!!!!  It teleported me out of bad situations!

Last Edited: Jun 1, 2012 7:26 PM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

The Astronaut was pretty easy to kill, but George was just plain annoying. It takes 99.9 trillion shots to go back in the water. Not die, but go back in the water. **** that.

Last Edited: Jun 1, 2012 7:42 PM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

I agree with you for the most part Bush Wookies, except how you call Trainers Noobs, that's immature.
            Anyway, I have been playing alot of COTD lately (round 27 this morning) and i thoroughly enjoy killing George A. Romero, he is what makes that map, the panic and rush of unloading all your scavenger ammo into him when you see a Max ammo, and getting the WunderWaffe DG-2 and a free perk for all your efforts!

Then the relief of NOT having George around and mindlessly killing zombies for a couple of rounds, then he come back, and you repeat the process, George is an awesome (and relevant) adiition to (COTD) zombies and I hope he or something like him, reappears in BO2.

Last Edited: Jun 1, 2012 9:39 PM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Nah George only has 250,000 health for each player (so 1,000,000 for 4 players), he's actually pretty easy to kill, get a crawler and give it a real go by hitting the box then unloading into him then hitting the box then unloading into him again! The M72 Anarchy (with Speed Cola and PHD Flopper) is a fun way to do it!

Last Edited: Jun 1, 2012 9:41 PM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Ok, Becon of Death, i wasn't calling you a noob specifically, i was just calling those who PURELY have to rely on trains to survive noobs. ChiLLyZz_, yeah, i know, its not exactly the most mature thing i could have said, but i think trains is slowly killing zombies for me. If they created zombies that anticipated (well, as much as an undead corpse can) that you're just going to run a circle, i'd be happy. And yeah, its not like you don't get a reward for killing george, or the Napalm and Astronuat zombies. Kill george=free perk and DG2. Kill Napalm Zombie=Free fire trap. Kill Astronaut zombie=Huge explosion of epicness. And Shangri-La was my favourite map, partly due to the diversity of the map, partly due to the fact its nearly impossible to run trains on it !

Last Edited: Jun 2, 2012 12:54 AM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Or....just get PHD flopper, find the stairs outside the lighthouse near Stamin-Up, And just flop him till he dies.

Last Edited: Jun 2, 2012 12:56 AM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

I think george was generly quite popular and it's qite anoying when people say 'it makes it to hard' if it seems to hard then its probably because you arn't very good at the game.

I think the idea of more bos zombies is good.

Last Edited: Jun 2, 2012 4:10 AM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

good to see. It appears the minorities are having all their opinions heard over the majority, cause they are noisier

Last Edited: Jun 2, 2012 4:46 AM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

If your prepared to flop him 50-250 times for each player till he runs off, go right ahead then buddy!

I just wait for a Death Machine or max ammo and unload into him, otherwise i just treat him like a normal zombie and not let him trap me, it is fulfilling when you defeat him.

Of course you could send him back where he came from with the VR-11 Lazarus (most underated gun ever) for a few rounds.

Last Edited: Jun 2, 2012 5:37 AM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

PaP a dragunov. It does 10000 damage per headshot and has 80 ammo, that's 800000 damage.

Last Edited: Jun 2, 2012 8:18 AM
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next