1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2014 11:12 PM by Iron24 Go to original post RSS
      • 90. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
        Iron24

So just read that if you go to 3D Thor you will get a 5 minute trailer of the new Cap movie. Not sure if I want to watch a 5 minute trailer as lately it seems trailers give too many good moments away.

Speaking of trailers did you guys see the new X Men trailer? Quite the cast they have going in that one, wow!

• 91. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
          Hawkeye

I think it's supposed to be like behind the scenes and interviews.  They show stuff like that before they start showing the trailers.  I remember there was a ad like that for Agents of SHIELD where they showed a few small clips and the actors talked a bit to sell the show.

I haven't seen the X-Men trailer yet, I don't have too much faith in either Singer or Fox, but I'll check it out.

• 92. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
            Iron24

Still not sure if I want to stay and watch it but we will see.

So just a little more than a week away can hardly wait.

• 93. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
              Hawkeye

One week to go until Thor!  Can't wait!

When do you guys plan on going?  First showing, first day, or sometime over the weekend?

• 94. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
                Iron24

I want to go the the first matinee on Friday if I can get away from work, otherwise will go to first matinee on Saturday. Going to see it in 3D. Glad to see the positive reviews can hardly wait.

• 95. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
                  Hawkeye

Yeah, I plan to see it early on Friday.  Not sure whether I'll do 3D or not, most likely not since I'm not big on 3D.  Less than a week away!

• 96. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
                    Iron24

So short TV trailer where they are quoting positive reviews and it looked really awesome got me even more psyched to see it. Am going on Saturday morning.

• 97. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
                      Rogue_Shadow

I always watch all the Marvel movies with my brother (though he says that he refuses to see Guardians of the Galaxy...), but he's out of town for the weekend, so I'm gonna be waiting until Monday.  It's gonna be a long weekend...

• 98. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
                        Jadryx

I'm not sure how long of time it will be for me. I plan to see the movie, but I don't know when yet.  My son's birthday is Friday (if he wasn't only 2 I'd take him to the movie!) so that's out.  Hopefully it will be within the frist week sometime so I don't have to keep avoiding spoilers!

• 99. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
                          Hawkeye

I guess I'll be the first to see the movie then.  I'll have to keep my thoughts spoiler free until everyone else gets to see it.

@Jad - Ya got any plan's for your boy's birthday?  Maybe an Iron Man themed cake since he seems to like him quite a bit.

Edit: Pretty funny article about Natalie Portman's lack of height being both an advantage and disadvantage for filming Thor, haha.  No spoilers!

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next