7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2012 12:51 PM by sniprzone RSS

Server connection Timed Out

It started happening since i updated mw3 (Last one , [1.16 i believe]) i join games and i can only play for 4-5 minutes, then it start lagging and get disconnected  getting the error (Server connection timed out) , it hapens in every game mode...

Its getting pretty annoying .... i have restarted ps3 , unplugged ps3 , rebooted router and modem , HARD reboot of router , disabled the firewall for a sec(i got it back to enabled, because it still hapening), My NAT type is Open  and is the first time it happens to me  

PLEASE HELP!

xH2Ohhh

• Test #1
          Re: Server connection Timed Out

I've been having the same problem, but it actually lets me complete matches. When the match is over and it tries to go back to the lobby, it will kick my entire party out and give us all the message "Server connection time out." (and the score does not count towards the leaderboard, and I've even lost achievements because of this). I've seen the error message consistently since last week. Today I've noticed an increase in other error messages-- my party members are losing connection so we're all dragged out of the game (mind you, I'm in a party of 2 with someone I play with all the time and generally don't have problems like this), there was no network connection detected and I must be connected to the network to play, and there was something else strange that I can't remember now.

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2012 11:22 AM
          • Test #1

yup same here it just happen to me since last week i even bought  a faster internet but still does it plz fix the server time out problem cuz it just make me destroy ma ps3 an the game

Last Edited: Jul 13, 2012 8:11 PM
            • Test #1

Patch 1.17 not 1.16

Last Edited: Jul 13, 2012 9:14 PM
              • Test #1

I don't really have this issue unless I'm in a party, and for me it started with the last PS Update, not the CoD update.

Its annoying as hell and this is the 5th or 6th time I've seen a thread about it, and I tweeted IW about the issue and got the response of "We've seen multiple tweets about this, we are looking into it" yet every night its a problem. Just one more thing thats extremely annoying about this game that has yet to be fixed

Last Edited: Jul 13, 2012 9:38 PM
                • Test #1

same here its getttig mad annoying . i dont even feel like playin mw3 anymore

Last Edited: Aug 15, 2012 12:51 PM