1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 4, 2012 2:31 AM by AC_786 RSS

Double XP & Double Weapon XP

HotRodGod

Wouldnt it be nice to have double xp/ weapon xp during this 4th of July ?

Me ? i I prefer double weapon xp because for one iv decided to not perstige past 11 and for reason two being that i like playing in rooms with weapons other than the MP7 and the ACR being used.

Its quite fun being shot at by M16's and UMP's.....and using them aswell.

For me since the begining its always been more fun to lvl up weapons more than prestiging, i could just never stop hitting that damn prestige button.

Weapon xp was a great addition to this game. Not like blops where with the right amount of credits you can get any attachment you wanted right off the bat.

Plus with the recent emblem and elite problems that have been going on, it would be a nice " here you go COD fans, now STFU" hahahaha.

Which as we all know they have done alot these past few months.

• Re: Double XP & Double Weapon XP
          AC_786

"

Plus with the recent emblem and elite problems that have been going on, it would be a nice " here you go COD fans, now STFU" hahahaha.

Which as we all know they have done alot these past few months. "

if that was the case then it should be double xp and double weapon xp all the way till black ops is released lol