4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2012 8:27 AM by UpstateNY RSS

Hardcore Domination

OK guys here is a new one. I was playing earlier with some friends when we completely skunked the other team at Hardcore dom. Literally the final score was 200-0. If I hadn't been there I wouldn't believe it. Anyone else have something like this without boosting/ cheating? Still don't know how it really happened.....

• Test #1
          Re: Hardcore Domination

Did it once with some friends on Sea Town. Two words - Split screeners

Last Edited: Jul 8, 2012 3:42 AM
            • Test #1

I did it on fallen.

Sometimes people refuse to cap flags (which does not make sense to not cap the base flag). Some of the team rushed A (but we were already there), we left 2 people to cap B and none of their team capped C (I think a couple were waiting for us to come).

We figured that was their strategy and we clipped them and capped C and we have 2 at each flag.  Once we had air support they left and then it was a revolving door of players until it was 200-0 (it was also HC Dom)

Last Edited: Jul 8, 2012 4:32 AM
                • Test #1

Only time i've ever seen that, our team won 200-20(ish).  It was no parties or anything like that, the other team was just playing like it was team death match.  They made the initial cap, and didn't try (very much) for any other flags.

Last Edited: Jul 8, 2012 6:00 AM