3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2011 5:37 AM by deadchef RSS

karlfitz is insane...

deadchef

this guy has posted first in a ton of songs. pretty awesome, just hope they are all legit...

• Re: karlfitz is insane...
          saederg

Hey Deadchef, we meet at last (sort of). Check out all of my records on the leaderboards! My guitarhero user names have been changed a lot because of me deleting the app and reinstalling it. my usernames are: Saeder, SaederG, SaederGH, and so on and so forth. I gotta say, my best record is on Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls on Bass. check it out.

YoYoGuy435

Seriously don't go and revive dead threads.

deadchef

saederg wrote:

Hey Deadchef, we meet at last (sort of). Check out all of my records on the leaderboards! My guitarhero user names have been changed a lot because of me deleting the app and reinstalling it. my usernames are: Saeder, SaederG, SaederGH, and so on and so forth. I gotta say, my best record is on Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls on Bass. check it out.

that sucks you've had to restart several times. i think i've been one of the lucky few that hasn't had to do that. i haven't been playing as much due to the fact there hasn't been any new dlc since october. i think vv has given up on this game. i really like the game but it needs freshened up with a few new dlc. i still have a few firsts on bass but i think i've probably been overtaken on all my guitar records...