3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2011 3:32 PM by DarkFlashlight RSS

Lost,"" ""The Happening"" last night

jonechen

Jacob's face appeared on the season finale of ""Lost,"" ""The Happening"" last night. Entourage DVD In fact, it appears again and again, opened and nearly closed the episode, and ads all Lostites dark before returning to the plane tight weave a tapestry throughout the episode. In different groups of people ran around like mad hatters and desperate White Rabbit (Jack to detonate the bomb, Criminal Minds DVD stop Sawyer, Locke to kill Jacob, the inhabitants of the beach to find the statue), Jacob's presence has become as a peaceful and secure and that all characters future was far from flowering.The incident"" was opened suddenly with Jacob on the beach of the island talking to a stranger without a name. Lost DVD The conversation has ended the episode did not expect graduation of existentialism. ""What are humans?"" he asked. Progress is possible for them? Can you really change? Cold Case DVD Or are they intended to run in the jungle without thinking, trying to survive? While the characters play with space and time, but the plot and conspire and kill the same question applies. Jack and Juliet desperately to defuse the bomb, the bitter resignation Ben Locke, and Juliet's death, One Tree Hill DVD our characters certainly do not seem to control the events around them a little, no matter how hard they try.

"

• Re: Lost,"" ""The Happening"" last night
          gazman

LOLFAIL

Olinea

You really need to put spoiler alerts on these things because nobody will buy a DVD from someone who spoils the final episode of the TV series they want you to buy.

"GUYS I WAS WATCHING THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE AND SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE"

"OH YEAH BUY THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE, IT HAS A LOT OF PLOT TWISTS"

DarkFlashlight

Olinea wrote:

You really need to put spoiler alerts on these things because nobody will buy a DVD from someone who spoils the final episode of the TV series they want you to buy.

"GUYS I WAS WATCHING THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE AND SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE"

"OH YEAH BUY THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE, IT HAS A LOT OF PLOT TWISTS"

I don't think you understood that movie.  Dumbledore killed Harry, and then Hermoine tried to kill Ron, but Snape was like, "AH HELL NAH," and killed Hermoine, and then Dumbledore and Snape got married.

You just have to read between the lines a little bit.

I ""heard"" that double ""quotation marks"" aren't actually a ""thing"" in any grammar ever.

I also love the random linkspam randomly thrown in between sentences.