3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2011 6:28 AM by deadchef RSS

problem with challenge, bug?

odense36

Hi there

I seem to have a problem getting a challenge. My challenge on the song Secret Country - Minus The Bear is to have 80 notes by sliding to them along a Slide Line (silver). I have a 100% on hard and expert on this song but still i dont get them. And yes i slide and i don't tap them. Anyone knows what i do wrong?

Tnx

• Re: problem with challenge, bug?
          deadchef

yes, i have the same issue. this is one of many bugs... score posting, internet connectivity, and i think there are some other challenge issues too. unfortunately i think vicarious visions/activision/whoever else is in charge of this game has given up on it as there has been no new dlc since last october and i can't remember when the last update was...

sallym09

I'm glad its not just me - I've had the same problem with that song and the star power / guitar power challenge on Killer Queen is driving me nuts - the BRONZE challenge is to activate star power 5 times but there is just no way to do it - I've tried everything I can think of - whammied every note, activated every star power as soon as its ready and then not played any notes so it runs out quickly. I've got 100% on this on every level and this challenge is driving me up the wall. Does anyone have any hints or is this a bug?  All advice appreciated!

deadchef

sallym09 wrote:

I'm glad its not just me - I've had the same problem with that song and the star power / guitar power challenge on Killer Queen is driving me nuts - the BRONZE challenge is to activate star power 5 times but there is just no way to do it - I've tried everything I can think of - whammied every note, activated every star power as soon as its ready and then not played any notes so it runs out quickly. I've got 100% on this on every level and this challenge is driving me up the wall. Does anyone have any hints or is this a bug?  All advice appreciated!

for killer queen i've got the bronze and silver but no gold on the guitar star power. gold on everything else. there is no doubt a couple challenges that i don't think are possible. unfortunately we will probably never see another update to this game...