9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2011 3:41 AM by Xmen8604 RSS

X-men Regenesis

*I know no one seems to care, but I figured I'll update this in case anyone wants quick information and doesn't know where to get the official release stuff.

Just wanted to start this thread to speculate or talk about about what happens after Schism. If anyone hasn't been keeping up, Marvel has been releasing teasers as to the new lineups of the X-books after Schism (you can find them on IGN Comics or Comic Book Resources, or I'll just keep updating here) All the teams have been revealed now

Uncanny X-men:

1) Emma Frost

2) Colossus

3) Magik

4) Danger

5) Cyclops

6) Magneto

Wolverine and the X-men:

1) Wolverine

2) Iceman

3) Shadowcat and Lockheed

4) Toad

5) Kid Omega

6) Beast

7) Oya

Generation Hope:

1) Sebastien Shaw

2) Hope

3) Velocidad

4) Transonic

5) Primal

6) Zero

X-men Legacy:

1) Rogue

2) Gambit

3) Frenzy

4) Marvel Girl

X-men:

1) Jubilee

2) Storm

3) Warpath

4) Psylocke

5) Domino

X-Force:

1) AOA Nightcrawler

2) Deadpool

3) Psylocke

4) Fantomex

New Mutants:

1) X-man

2) Sunspot

3) Warlock

4) Moonstar

5) Magma

6) Cypher

X-Factor:

1)Havok

2) Shatterstar

3) Layla Miller

4) Wolfsbane

5) M

6) Rictor

7) Strong Guy

8) Siryn/Banshee

9) Madrox

10) Polaris

11) Longshot

No word yet on Angel, Dazzler, Northstar, Cannonball, Karma, Namor, or the non-Generation Hope students (like Hellion, Surge, etc). Any thoughts?

• Re: X-men Regenesis

Wow, what a way to bring back Kurt...

X-MEN GOLD : http://oi56.tinypic.com/2i9rxxl.jpg

Generation Hope

1. Hope Spalding

2. Primal / Teon Macik

3. Velocidad / Gabriel Cohuelo

4. Sebastian Shaw

5. Transonic / Laurie Tromette

6. Zero / Kenji Uedo

X-Men

1. Domino / Neena Thurman

2. Jubilee / Jubilation Lee

3. Psylocke / Elizabeth Braddock

3. Storm / Ororo Munroe

5. Warpath / John Proudstar

Uncanny X-Men : http://oi52.tinypic.com/21k0cp5.jpg

1. Cyclops / Scott Summers

2. Colossus / Piotr Rasputin

3. Danger / Danger Room

4. Emma Frost

5. Magik / Illyana Rasputina

6. Magneto / Erik Lehnsherr

New Mutants

1. Danielle Moonstar

2. Cypher / Douglas Ramsey

3. Douglas Ramsey / Danger Room

4. Sunspot / Roberto da Costa

5. Warlock

6. X-Man / Nate Grey

------

X-MEN BLUE : http://oi53.tinypic.com/1zqrkic.jpg

Uncanny X-Force

1. Deadpool / Wade Wilson

2. Fantomex

3. Nightcrawler / Kurt Wagner [Age of Apocalypse]

4. Psylocke / Elizabeth Braddock

Wolverine and the X-Men

1. Iceman / Robert Drake

2. Revenant / Rachel Grey-Summers

3. Shadowcat / Katherine Pryde

4. Wolverine / James Howlett

Guesses --> Anole or Toad, Dark Beast, and Kid Omega

X-Men Legacy

1. Frenzy / Joanna Cargill

2. Gambit / Remy LeBeau

3. Rogue / Anna-Marie

4. Wolverine / James Howlett

Guesses -->

X-Factor

1. Havok / Alexander Summers

2. Polaris / Lorna Dane

3. Wolfsbane / Rahne Sinclair

4. Butterfly / Layla Miller

5. Strong Guy / Guido Carosella

6. Shatterstar / Gaveedra Seven

7. Rictor / Julio Richter

Guesses --> Multiple Man or Longshot and Siryn/Banshee or M

I'm shocked that Iceman is with Wolverine after Schism...I think something pretty intense has to happen to give up on Scott...but they said it would be a big conclusion of 2011 for him so who knows.

Also none of these figures look like Angel...so it makes me not too optimistic on his chances of surviving the Dark Angel Saga in X-Force :(...they can't just let him and Psylocke be happy together.

I am wanting to read Schism and Regenesis. I haven't read any of them so far. I bought Essential X-men volumes 1-9. It starts with Giant-Sized X-men #1 and ends sometime in mid-1990. I just finished volume 8 and read the first of volume 9 (they just introduced Jubilee). Most of the comic have been great and each character is given so much depth. Volume 10 comes out in March 2012.

Anyway I am very interested to find out what's happening in the "X-men civil war". I have done some research on the events in the comics in the past 10 years, so I pretty much know the highlight of what's going on. I hope the company that is printing the Essentials books hurries up and brings out the others. I want them to catch up with the modern books so I will be caught up with everyone else lol.

im psyched iceman is on a smaller team. it means more panel time and ill be picking up all of the WATX issues :D

I am wanting to read Schism and Regenesis. I haven't read any of them so far. I bought Essential X-men volumes 1-9. It starts with Giant-Sized X-men #1 and ends sometime in mid-1990. I just finished volume 8 and read the first of volume 9 (they just introduced Jubilee). Most of the comic have been great and each character is given so much depth. Volume 10 comes out in March 2012.

Anyway I am very interested to find out what's happening in the "X-men civil war". I have done some research on the events in the comics in the past 10 years, so I pretty much know the highlight of what's going on. I hope the company that is printing the Essentials books hurries up and brings out the others. I want them to catch up with the modern books so I will be caught up with everyone else lol.

Hmm might look into getting that, where does volume 10 pick up from? I've been struggling to catch up in the past few years and only just got Second Coming :P

dumb question but wat does AoA

im psyched iceman is on a smaller team. it means more panel time and ill be picking up all of the WATX issues :D

I obviously am too...also the fact that it seems like they're splitting up Kitty and Colossus excites me (I was actually never a fan of that to begin with) and I've always liked the idea of them putting Kitty with Bobby...if they do hopefully it will stick. Unfortunately, things never do.

My only problem with this is Angel. I really think they're going to kill him off at the end of this arc of X-Force. I've always been a HUGE Angel fan and they finally made him relevant again, put him back with Psylocke where he belongs and if they kill him I'll be pissed. I think it would've been nice to have the old threesome (Bobby, Warren, and Hank) back together in a book where they were all relevant. Hopefully I'm wrong.

dumb question but wat does AoA

Age of Apocalypse...check out X-Force and all mysteries surrounding why he's there will be...not resolved...but at least made a little more clear.

Hmm might look into getting that, where does volume 10 pick up from? I've been struggling to catch up in the past few years and only just got Second Coming :P

I'm not 100% sure. I haven't finished 9 yet. I do know Gambit is introduced in either the first or second comic in volume 10.