1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2012 10:29 AM by GaryCartel Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        50. Re: No Quick Scoping On Black Ops 2?????

Meh, I suck either way so it doesn't worry me a bit... Just changes up the way I get killed every now and then!

Last Edited: Jul 24, 2012 5:32 PM
        • Test #1
          51. Re: No Quick Scoping On Black Ops 2?????

Quickscoping will come back. Just like it did in Black Ops. The Quickscope and trickshotting community is too big now.

Last Edited: Jul 24, 2012 8:15 PM
          • Test #1
            52. Re: No Quick Scoping On Black Ops 2?????

If you don't believe me that's your problem really your vids still don't prove anything. There are tutorials about everything duh there are tutorials that you show you how to get moabs does that make getting moabs easy? Of course not the only reason those people such as faze and optic make quickscoping look easy is because they have practised at it practice makes perfect.

Last Edited: Jul 25, 2012 3:34 AM
            • Test #1
              53. Re: No Quick Scoping On Black Ops 2?????

quick scooping currently takes no skill or at least very little above the standard practices for all guns. sniping on the other hand is an art form you need to camoflage your self and spend time practing how to get head shot after head shot from all the way across the map. yes i am verry fond of sniping but all the impatient anoying 12 year olds made me turn my back on sniping. quickscoping does not need to be destroyed but alterd so it taked skill. to do this you need to

1. increase the ADS times
              2. decrease accuracy of shoulder fired
              3. no scoping has almost zero accuracy
              4. ony certain guns can quick scope there is no way you can shoulder fire a beret with out doing damage to your self aka broken arm
              Last Edited: Jul 25, 2012 3:10 PM
              • Test #1
                54. Re: No Quick Scoping On Black Ops 2?????

How about this for a fix:

1)  Increase ADS time for snipers.  ("quick" scopes are slower)

2)  Do not allow modification of ADS time via perks, proficiencies, etc. for scoped weapons. 

3)  Do not decrease the hip-fire radius until a full ADS for scoped rifles.  (half-scopes random)

4)  Randomize the hip-fire algorithm so that the direction the gun points is random upon reset.  (No-scopes random)  If you have a question about this, I will explain.  Just ask.

5)  Make the rifle scope in somewhere in the hip fire radius randomly.  (Drag scopes harder)

6)  Bullet goes directly where crosshairs are pointed when scoped in.  (no random bullet so that if you are lucky enough to get the target in sights when you scope in, you can actually shoot them)

Last Edited: Jul 26, 2012 10:35 AM
                • Test #1
                  55. Re: No Quick Scoping On Black Ops 2?????

u pre hard scope as soon as u pull ur scope up hold ur breath u dont make a sound but u will hit if ur marker is on them k

Last Edited: Aug 16, 2012 8:47 PM
                  • Test #1
                    56. Re: No Quick Scoping On Black Ops 2?????

Remove quick scoping from the game!

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2012 10:29 AM
                    1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next