5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2012 10:15 AM by cira RSS

Knifebot!

no this is not a troll thread. Let me start out by saying i am a regular Infection player. Whenever i am playing solo or dont want to join a party this is my game mode. I have a good 2500-3000 infection games played to date as well. So i understand and accept getting killed with a throwing knife. There are plenty of lucky shots, WTF moments and general that cant happen! all the time. I am also one of the last people in here to say take out the TK. I like having it in the game and makes it more interesting.

So here is my issue and it has only started to come up this past week...BTW i have over 100 games of infection this week alone. The TK is not missing its target at all. There have been cases where i know i was not in the crosshairs of the knife and well off to the side of the other players screen. I have watched game ending kill cams this week where the throwing knife has either bent or magically corrected itself to get on target. I have watched over a dozen games in theater and have seen how it was not even possible for the player to hit me, but yet it has.

I  did not come here to whine like a schoolkid beacuse i got TK'd in more than half my games this week. Some were deserved but many were not. I know of no hacks in this game, but have heard of aimbot hacks. I know they did exsist in MW2 and previous titles. but the questions are this: Are there aimbot hacks going around in MW3? and if so is it possible to have that same aimbot work for throwing knives.

I can chalk it up to a really bad luck week in infection. Just being bad at the game with dumb luck or am i oblivious to something going on that shouldnt?

codchamp
        • Test #1
          Re: Knifebot!

I would put it down to the kill cam being laggy. If you think back to all of the regular kill cams if the target is moving it doesn't look on target.

Last Edited: Jul 26, 2012 10:02 AM
            • Test #1
              Re: Knifebot!

many times you can say it was lag. But if you have a player moving to the right, the knifer aiming to the left and then watching that knife re angle itself in flight, then no i cant accept lag as the factor

Last Edited: Jul 26, 2012 10:06 AM