Sorry if I use to many MW3 references but its the only current examples I can think of, sorry about the run on sentences and everything.
1, Gold Titles- I have nothing agianst the title editor or anything I like the creativity that people show but Treyyarch should put in something that IW does with the Gold Titles for head shots for rifles, people bring up the camo thats a good idea but I also like the Title idea because I like showing it off because I worked my ass off to get it. I don't want the title spam that IW does I prefer the create your own, but the Gold Titles though I really do enjoy and makes me want to keep on trying to achieve with a weapon, and with the harder weapons to get gold with like Pistols or something it feels rewarding even though you spent maybe a month or more of total time getting it. The Funniest reponses to a gold title I ever got is when I got gold with the AA-12 in MW2
2. Kill Streaks don't count towards the total score of the game mode just with that individual persons total, for example a person goes 40 and 5 but still loses because the game only counts five of his kills going towards the total score of the game because I feel kill streaks shouldn't decide whether a team shouldn't win or lose Reapers,Preds,ACs shouldn't decide the outcome of the game. I know its practically kill confirmed with out grabbing tags.
3. Stackable killstreaks, you should be able to earn with your kill streaks but like it was brought up on here only a max of two kills can be earned for your next kill streak.
4. Recyling of kill streaks- This I really did find as a welcomed sight to MW3 and is a good idea because it allows players to not to commit suicide in order to get there kill streaks back and it rewards good players for staying alive and helping the team.
5. No Death Streaks- Obviously
6. Reduce the power on weapons with little to no recoil for example ACR from MW3 compared to the same weapon in MW2 no gun should be that powerful with no recoil otherwise it creates a real balancing issue, same with the MP7.
7. No Akimboing of any weapon including pistols, it screws with the balance of the game and with secondaries becoming Primaries.
8. Two versions of KDR one without kill streaks the other with the use of kill streaks this way people can figure out whether they are just that legit at playing or the Kill Streaks help pad there stats.
9. Elite competitions should have there own seperate playlist with other competitiers from elite rather than having it spill over into the regular matches and it also prevents boosting to a certain extent because everybody in that play list is going for the same thing.
10. MOAB to return but it has to be moved to thirty kills without a death with no kill streak interference and the kills also don't count towards the total for the game.
11. No Lag- Obviously wish it could happen
12. Trophy System to be brough back- love it screws people out of easy kills with Preds
13. If for some reason they bring back a carpet bomber of some type make it a 12 killstreak in assault
13. remove UAV from assault and if treyarch does bring back an assault class move it there with Counter UAV and move it from a three to a five with counter a six ballistic vests at five, and black bird is a twelve
14. if you want to be invisible from everything you have to use all three perk spots or points rather than just two in MW3.
15. Specialist to return- same as it is in MW3
Last but not least if they do weapon proficiencies whatever you do make sure you can't put rapid fire on a burst weapon.
Otherwise thats it hate on it, love it, make love to it, I don't care just what I would like to see. There is probably more I can think of but this is more than enough to annoy you guys with probably all the spelling errors and run on sentences, so I'll leave it at that.