10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 1:45 PM by YoungMoney001 RSS

Boosting?

I know what boosting is but i have never ran ito it on wii i have on xbox though i saw you guys talking about the troll clan boosting ho often have you guys ran into boosters

• Re: Boosting?

I've never ran into a booster on the Wii. Probably because it's a lot easier using codes to get titles/emblems/MOABs.

Padiego

To be honest, I never seen anyone boost =/

I guess hacks>boosting

Yes, I have seen the troll clan boost and the fear clan do it to. Wierd people boost.

I've only seen a person "boost" one time. Or at least it was kind of like boosting. He was in that corner room in lockdown looking over B-dom. He would always have a bouncing betty in the door and a tactical insertion in the door. You would have to shoot the bouncing betty in the door kill him by the windows and then turn around quick before he got you when he respawned. It took me six or seven tries to finally get rid of him. In my mind that's just cheap.

I boosted before in Black Ops to get Flak Jacket Pro and some high killstreaks cause me and my friend were bored.

I've seen (well, my one friend in the game stopped) two kiddos KDR boosting one time in mw3. Then I saw some other morons trying to get titles that they didn't really earn off of each other in the middle of a match. Really annoying and really stupid. As per the idea of getting into a match and everybody agreeing in FFA to do challenges for the Blops perks, I think almost everybody did that. Almost impossable not to in Blops and still get some of the perks. But, that's not true boosting.

I really see no point in it on the wii. I mean, on ps360, you at least get something out of it, on wii, all you get is a higher kdr that only your allies can see.

On PS360, it's just a stupid cheap way to do things, on wii, it's just a measure of how stupid you are. The more you boost, the more of an absolute idiot you are.

I always boost :3