48 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2012 7:34 AM by SlyFire01 RSS

My opinion on what should be changed before release

So far from all of the multiplayer footage I would say the following should be changed:

"We have taken the advantage" - Seriously...The "advantage"??? Don't you mean the lead?

(From Dictionary.com: any state, circumstance, opportunity, or means specially favorable to success, interest, or any desired end: the advantage of a good education.

benefit; gain; profit: It will be to his advantage to learn Chinese before going to China.

superiority or ascendancy (often followed by over or of ): His height gave him an advantage over his opponent.

a position of superiority (often followed by over or of ): their advantage in experienced players.)

Sure advantage can mean lead but its a very awkward way to say "lead".

The Sounds...Oh god, the sounds. - It's as if all you did was crunch up some glass and use that or record yourselves kicking a can, like c'mon seriously? (Check the multiplayer videos out currently you'll see what I'm talking about.) Also the gunshots and grenades (when they go off).

Grenade tail trails - Not sure what they're called but that's what I'm calling them. They're the white arc that follows the grenade as it flies towards its destination, it needs to be lighter (in transparency) and shorter.

Hardpoint - Don't you mean headquarters?

(From Wikipedia:

A hardpoint, or weapon station, is any part of an airframe designed to carry an external load. This includes a point on the wing or fuselage of military aircraft where external ordnance, countermeasures, gun pods, targeting pods or drop tanks can be mounted.)

Hunter Killer Drone - or.. Hostile Hunter Killer Drone, too long of a name and kind of awkard to say. Shorten it.

Maintain Current Posture - Seriously? Don't you mean: "Maintain Positions"

(From Dictionary.com

the relative disposition of the parts of something.

the position of the limbs or the carriage of the body as a whole: poor posture; a sitting posture.

an affected or unnatural attitude: He struck a comic posture.

a mental or spiritual attitude: His ideas reveal a defensive posture.

one's image or policy as perceived by the public, other nations, etc.: The company wants to develop a more aggressive marketing posture.)

And a lot more, I'll update as I see fit.

So, what do you see that should/needs to be changed before its release?