1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 5:01 AM by Jaguar817 RSS

Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.

I was thinking, why shouldnt there be a nuke/moab in Bo2? I know you guys at treyarch never used the Moab/Tac Nuke system in any of your games, because its an infinity ward thing, but i figured why not? It would be a good thing to put a Moab/Tac Nuke into Bo2. It would be nice in combat training too just because it's another PS as in Bo2 to get more kills, but it shouldnt end the game so you can continue to get kills and xp. I would love to see Moabs/Tac Nukes to return in Bo2 but not to end the game like in mw2. Thanks, comment below of what you think about this idea.

• 1. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.
          zvers

In my opinion, they aren't needed. The upper killstreaks will be powerful as hell anyway. Plus, I don't want to see every other discussion about "MOBES" and how they make you "Elite" on a day to day basis. Just my two cents. Simpler is better.

• 2. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.

true true

• 3. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.

killerdude147 wrote:

I was thinking, why shouldnt there be a nuke/moab in Bo2? I know you guys at treyarch never used the Moab/Tac Nuke system in any of your games, because its an infinity ward thing, but i figured why not? It would be a good thing to put a Moab/Tac Nuke into Bo2. It would be nice in combat training too just because it's another PS as in Bo2 to get more kills, but it shouldnt end the game so you can continue to get kills and xp. I would love to see Moabs/Tac Nukes to return in Bo2 but not to end the game like in mw2. Thanks, comment below of what you think about this idea.

For the simple reason that if VAC (of which, I'm not holding my breath for "Treyarchs Proprietary Anti-Cheat System") is any indication, it'll be a complete game killer. I was playing on and off yesterday for a few hours, and over the course of about 20 games, 11 of them had some clown going 42 - 0 and calling in a MOAB.

86 the nukes/moabs.

• 4. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.

No....There are enough boosters as it is. You put stuff like that into a game and the boosters come out in full force. BO1 didn't have as many boosting issues as MW2 and MW3 because they didn't have one of these in the game.

• 5. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.
                  nicedrewishfela

Nope. Is, was, and always will be a horrible idea.

• 6. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.
                    Steve2589

It just doesn't really fit the Black Ops style of gameplay I guess. Wait until MW4 and you'll have it again probably

• 7. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.
                      vims1990

MOAB's/Nukes encourages players to not play the objective in objective game modes just to focus on getting those streaks. Also, it encourages boosting as another poster has stated above.

So no to these streaks, it ruins objective gamemodes & encourages boosting.

• 8. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.

lol like theres gonna be a mw4 yuri and soap died, both characters from the begining, but you never know;)

• 9. Re: Tactical Nuke/Moab in Black Ops 2.
                          CcRealiiZe-

Not really sure is a nuke or a.k.a. moab will be in black ops yet. I would like for them to be unlike most of the other post i have seen here i like having the accomplishment a getting a moab. People do take it too far by boosting for it but some people are really good and have amazing strategies for playing COD. Alot of people complain oh he's camping, or he's not even capturing the flag. Well my answer for that is camping is a part of the game everyone does it, u go ahead and be the idiot to rush in all the time with a negative kd lol. I see why you never get killstreaks and don't want nukes in the game becuz you can't get them! The game mode domination is played alot to moab or headquarters but good players use good strategies and often win the game still while droppin moab and so called "camping". In domination the best way to win and rack kills plus spawn trap would be capture 2flags then don't rush their flag and spawn trap em, which alot of scrubs tend to think is camping. Nooo this is not camping at all and theres a killcam if u all would watch it to see where he is at, be honest your not good enough to kill him! Headquarters you capture headquarters until ur around 360 then let other team destroy it. After that u stay around the next headquarters and rack kills before letting team do so. Usually you continue on til time runs out. You all have no way of playing better or using strategies, i hope there are nukes cuz ill be dropping it on you scrubs lol yeah go ahead and rage quit!

1 2 3 Previous Next