7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2012 12:03 PM by ATVIAssist RSS

Wrong Tier Badge and XP Awarded

frats74

I would like to bring to the attention of the tech support representatives the issue of being awarded the wrong Tier Badge and XP for the Tactician Clan Challenge dated September 28, 2012, 1pm to September 29, 2012, 12pm

Before I started the Clan Challenge, I took note of what my accolade was for Most Flanks. It was 933, I finished with 944.

Kindly look inbto this matter.

Thank you.

• Re: Wrong Tier Badge and XP Awarded
          ATVIAssist

Hello!  If you can, what is the name of your clan and what console are you playing it on?  Keep us updated.  Thanks!^RT

frats74

Xbox console, Clan Name is: Bones Brigade.

ATVIAssist

Thank you. Also what is your gamertag? Have you filled out a form for this already or no? We are speaking about this form

https://support.activision.com/Clan_Emblem_Request_Form?clickedOn=Elite

^MS

frats74

My gamertag is the same as my forum name: frats74.

I do not need to fill out a Clan Level Emblem Form. My emblems and Titles are up to date. I just leveled my Clan to 30 last Friday.

The issue is I was awarded the wrong Tier Badge, I completed the Challenge. What I got was a Tier 2, but what I should have is a Tier 3.

I also got the wrong XP. Instead of 600 XP, I got 400.

For some reason or another, my accoclades were not accurately tracked. I began with 933 Most Flanks. When I finished I had 944.

Upon checking my Clan HQ the stats said I only earned 8 accoloades. Thus only awarding me a Tier 2 Badge and 400 XP. But doing the math says otherwise.

ATVIAssist

Thank you for all of the information. I have looked into this on our end.  Our official records show that you earned 8 accolades for that particular clan challenge and I regret to inform you that we are unable to change those records without proper evidence such as before and after screenshots, etc. Thank you for your understanding. ^MH

frats74

ATVIAssist wrote:

Thank you for all of the information. I have looked into this on our end.  Our official records show that you earned 8 accolades for that particular clan challenge and I regret to inform you that we are unable to change those records without proper evidence such as before and after screenshots, etc. Thank you for your understanding. ^MH

Your records are wrong! That is the point I am trying to make I can also see from my end that I only have 8, but I know I got more than the 10 that was required. Why would I waste Double XP Clan weekend?

If Elite stopped having the technical issues that keeps plaguing it I wouldn't be making this post. Had I known it would come this, I would have taken the before and after screenshots.

Nonetheless, thank you for your assistance. Screenshots will now be a prerequisite.