19 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 3:45 PM by YellowmanWii RSS

These forums

I was really used to the MW3 forums, and these look really bad. I hate these forums now.

• Re: These forums

This is my first time on them and I'm not too fond of the layout. Oh well, it's just a forum. No big deal. Quick question for Foxhound if he sees this: Do you plan on doing anything else with your website? I know you've been busy with Black Ops 2 launching so soon but once things are underway and back to a more routine schedule will you be updating it more? I really enjoyed looking at the posts you made there. They were a fun look in to the job you do.

Foxhound-Pro

Np4uNoahC92 wrote:

This is my first time on them and I'm not too fond of the layout. Oh well, it's just a forum. No big deal. Quick question for Foxhound if he sees this: Do you plan on doing anything else with your website? I know you've been busy with Black Ops 2 launching so soon but once things are underway and back to a more routine schedule will you be updating it more? I really enjoyed looking at the posts you made there. They were a fun look in to the job you do.

Ehh, we'll see.

barA-ehT

This forum is way better than the MW3 one. (even though my favorite is the Black Ops one)

Nah the best forums were the reflex forums by far. Well moderated too.

Padiego

You mean the Ai and friends forum? Loved that forum...../sarcasm

BO forums were the best......time traveling posts......random bugs....hehe, you know I always had this theory the forums resembled the game. The reflex forums were loveable and fair.the BO forums were glitchy and weird, but enjoyable and loveable. The MW3 forums just sucked. I hated the layout....i hated everything about it except the fact that I am able to post pictures

I feel the same about the mw3 forums i didnt really like the layout..Never been to the BO forums though.

Padiego wrote:

You mean the Ai and friends forum? Loved that forum...../sarcasm

BO forums were the best......time traveling posts......random bugs....hehe, you know I always had this theory the forums resembled the game. The reflex forums were loveable and fair.the BO forums were glitchy and weird, but enjoyable and loveable. The MW3 forums just sucked. I hated the layout....i hated everything about it except the fact that I am able to post pictures

The BO forums were, how shall I put it, eventfull. But any crap on the reflex forums was dealt with promptly. It was by far the friendliest forum. You could still get heated discussions, but is was controlled. And it wasn't all AI, there was a mod from OFC there too. Oh  hang on, you said AI aaaand friends. lol..

Padiego

Yep.....oh and here's the #1 reason I loved the BO forums....

;)

nintendon't

pauly01 wrote:

The BO forums were, how shall I put it, eventfull. But any crap on the reflex forums was dealt with promptly. It was by far the friendliest forum. You could still get heated discussions, but is was controlled. And it wasn't all AI, there was a mod from OFC there too. Oh  hang on, you said AI aaaand friends. lol..

You should get all your OFC buddies to come back to the forums so it'll be more like the Black Ops 1 forums. I miss arguing with them about camping vs. playing like a MAN, and how hardcore mode was for sissies.

Remember that time a portal to an alternate dimension where we were all women was opened?  Good times, I miss the Blops boards. :/

nintendon\'t wrote:

pauly01 wrote:

You should get all your OFC buddies to come back to the forums so it'll be more like the Black Ops 1 forums. I miss arguing with them about camping vs. playing like a MAN, and how hardcore mode was for sissies.

Remember that time a portal to an alternate dimension where we were all women was opened?  Good times, I miss the Blops boards. :/

Alot of the OFC have either quit or got PSxbox due to MW3. But alot seem to be excited about the wii u so i'm hoping many will come back, so, you never know.

EliteKing

agreed.

custom sigs and athang.

EliteKing wrote:

agreed.

custom sigs and athang.

What was the name of the person that used to make sigs for people? I think it was a girl and always made posts about s&d games. She has her own clan I think.

pauly01 wrote:

EliteKing wrote:

agreed.

custom sigs and athang.

What was the name of the person that used to make sigs for people? I think it was a girl and always made posts about s&d games. She has her own clan I think.

I remember now. Laef.

I have not liked the forums since BO.  I dont understand why the design has gone the way it has here lately, but what was wrong with just a normal threaded forum?  You know, like the origonal WaW forums?  The ACTI forums were different, and I actually came to like them better over time, as you had more control over your profile.  But these forums are just confusing, hard to use, and hard to track conversations with.  And they have been getting progressively worse since BO.  That is the biggest reason I dont post as much as I used to.

Well at least it doesn't say error everytime you post.....but I am actually starting to like these boards.

My other account got blocked from posting discussions because I tried to send a message to foxhound or something like that asking him to add me.....troll loblolly