1 2 3 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 1:10 PM by fallenshadow000 RSS

Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!

In Black Ops a lot of people were using uav, you also had a large group of people who only used blackbird, chopper and dogs.

The reason for that is what we all know, to just tear things apart!

But now, could somebody tell me what the new 8,9,11 will be because there will not be any!

So now everything is open, everybody understand that a streak that helps you out to get to the next one will be used a lot! And what other streak than uav will do that!? I mean you trying to tell me you can see everybody else on the map AND GET POINTS BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING KILLED!?!?!?!

As soon as the whole community is going to think like that, what will be the next step in thinking this through.. because EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOMMA IS GOING TO USE UAV and don't nobody got time to keep looking at the sky to destroy 10 uav!

That's right, the answer to that is ghost!

EVEN YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST AFTER HEARING THE 3RD UAV BEING CALLED IN AFTER JUST PLAYING 30 SECONDS.

Don't lie!

• 1. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!

leak has UAV being only 300-350 points(RVXD buffed to 400).  UAV is now easier to  get than RCXD, and i know alot more people use UAV over RCXD. if UAV actualy was buffed(easer to get) then it must have taken a usefullness nerf to be balanced. or it going to be OP and overused again thus ghost will be overused again from 3arc missing were the real nerf is needed.

also teh game was compensated for getting all teh extra points. dogs are now 1700 and swarm 1900. now i dont know how hard it will be to get dosg but if that is ruffly 14 kills + bonus points on stuff then i think its fine. 11 KS dogs was OP. but it looks like they (hopefully) made dogs harder to get instead of making them weaker. hope swarm can fly through windows, take out other scorestreaks, to keep up with dogs. if swarm cant kill people inside then dogs will rain supreme.

• 2. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!
            phxs72

Particularly early on everybody will be using UAV and everyone that can will be using Ghost.  Just like everytime a new map drops you see a whole lot of Assassin users and UAV spamming until people get used to the spawns.  Of course, in BO2 the UAV has the added bonus of helping towards your next killstreak but I won't be surprised if people find that the help of the UAV isn't as valuable as simply having another higher killstreak selected.  Particularly if Ghost is rampant.

• 3. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!
              otisman666

I've seen some video of the swarm in action from those with the game already.  If you are outside, your are dead meat, at least you can shoot a dog (and get some good points for it btw).  You are safe inside though.

UAV is 350 from what I saw.  In domination the first flag is 50pts, while the 2nd 225, get a kill and you have a UAV in the sky, but the kills from it earn a measly 15pts, meaning your team needs to earn 7 kills while it is up in order for the user to gain any real advantage.

Also, if you are playing in a squad where the other team has a UAV (or two) in the first few mins of the game, you might want to find a better team.

• 4. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!
                Xxace789xX

If I do run Ghost, it'll be with another perk from the same tier by trading my lethal equipment. VSAT can detect Ghost users. After all,I'm used to seeing so many running Assassian Pro in MW3. I'm using UAV, care package or Hellstorm missle, and Hellstrom missle, Guardian, or Dragonfire. I would rather use Hardline to reduce the costs of these scorestreaks to under 300 than to run Ghost. Even then, combat training gives out XP now so it's great for learning the maps.

• 5. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!

otisman666 wrote:

Also, if you are playing in a squad where the other team has a UAV (or two) in the first few mins of the game, you might want to find a better team.

^^^This. I have one class with ghost on it and it gets used very rarely. The other teams hardly get UAV and if they do, we have a counter or shoot it down in seconds

• 6. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!
                    blb128

Nah, I will one class with ghost on. Just because you know where Im at doesnt mean you are good enough to kill me. I play the objective so flak jacket is better for me. My teamates and I will be shooting your UAV down as soon as it is up.

• 7. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!

Ghost is broken sir. They ruined it.

• 8. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!

UAVS are much more valuable than 300 xp.  They should certainly be more than 500 xp.  Otherwise you will have people like me spamming UAVs nonstop.

• 9. Re: Believe me! YOU ARE GOING TO USE GHOST TOO!

Goddam UAV. I am yet to see someones combat record where UAV is not the most used killstreak.And usually by a country mile.

No wonder Ghost is so prevalent. How do people not understand why Ghost is so popular? And people say its OP....lol. You stop spamming UAVs and Ghost will cease to be an issue.

1 2 3 Previous Next