1 2 3 4 Previous Next 516 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2012 3:23 AM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 10. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

Step 1: Start the Game Offline

Step 2: Go to Multiplayer

Step 3: Start Multiplayer (your Dev Logo than error Server are not...)

Step 4. Go Singleplayer (PS3 Freeze)

Step 5: Start PS3 new and start Online the Game

Step 6: PS3 Freeze after 20 Seconds, no multiplayer or something freeze...

I does reac my rooter not work...

HELP ME, Its the UK Version of the Game, PS3 FAT all Games from COD works only thisone no. HELP

• 11. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

Install patch 1.02
          Load to multiplayer by default
          Install textures to HDD
          Join any match
          play half way through (sometimes 1 1/2 games)
          ps3 turns completely off to red blinking light
          turn ps3 back on
          go through corruption check
          rinse and repeat

Region: Northwestern US

My PS3 Specs:

Original Fat 80g Backwards compatible model
          Never replaced HD or anything else. Compeltely stock

All other games, including Black Ops 1 still works fine.

• 12. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

PS3, BLES01717, Patch v1.02

This one happens 95% of the time.

1. Start Game (Signed in to PSN)

2. Game freezes on intro.

This one happens 20% of the time.

1.Start Game(Not signed in to PSN)

2.Go to multiplayer

3.Sign in to PSN.

4.Server Not Available Error

5.Freeze on Splash Screen.

Any word on the server not available error, I get it non stop after initially being able to play for 2 minutes

• 13. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]
              Rodbaker

1-  PS3 loads game

2- If i'm signed in the PSN i get a hard freeze right away and can't get past game intro

3- If signed out of PSN or make it load multiplayer/zombies by default, it gives "server unavailable"

4- Textures installed

5- Region: Brazil

6- PS3 Model: slim 160GB

Bluray code:Blus 41005SA

• 14. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

1. I'm prompted with a patch.
                2. I load up. (I have load to MP selected)
                3. I enter matchmaking.
                4. I attempt to play a game.
                5. We get through the game.
                6. The final killcam happens.
                7. Freeze

REGION : Puerto Rico

PS3 SLIM 250GB CECH-2002B

• 15. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]
                  ChestSplittah

http://telly.com/2HV31

All of the symptoms and efforts.

PS3 Slim.

Host migration.

Thrown into 4 player GW Matches.

Goes back to map loading screen. Doesn't make it but about 1/4 of the way through. Complete hard reset. Probation.

Indiana,U.S.

• 16. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

JeepChick incorrectly closed the thread which was discussing a completely different issue and referred me to this thread, which does not help at all (original - http://community.callofduty.com/message/413517145#413517145). The issue we were discussing is NOT system hardlock, it's legitimate users being put on probation when the server fails and connection is lost. Here is your "repro":

1. Enter a game.

2. Host connection is lost, server attempts to migrate host.

3. Migration fails, progress bar stalls indefinitely (only exit is to restart the system).

4. Server erroneously registers this as a "quit."

5. Probation.

This is not a glitch, it's a working-as-intended feature backfiring on legitimate users which will continue to occur as long as there are server issues. Unless you can implement a way to differentiate between server-issue quits and punk quits or can guarentee host migration failures will never happen (yeah, right...), this will continue to happen as long as the probation feature is maintained. Please, please, please just get rid of probation.

• 17. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

PS3, BLES01717, Patch v1.02 This one happens 95% of the time.1. Start Game (Signed in to PSN)2. Game freezes on intro. This one happens 20% of the time.1.Start Game(Not signed in to PSN)2.Go to multiplayer3.Sign in to PSN.4.Server Not Available Error5.Freeze on Splash Screen.

• 18. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

My Problem is that i cant connect  to my server it says its unavalible and i swear to god if i got banned cuz that happened to me before when i havnt done anything wrong i dont mod/boost that **** is gay but anyway i was in the middle of a game like say 2 minutes into the game and then BOOM server not avalible its bullshit i have payes 60$ to play 2 minutes online? i mean the game is great but the servers or if u guys banned me for no freaking reason but my reigon is USA  its blus 31011 and the state is Indiana

• 19. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]
                          Foxhound-Pro

juan-less wrote:

JeepChick incorrectly closed the thread which was discussing a completely different issue and referred me to this thread, which does not help at all (original - http://community.callofduty.com/message/413517145#413517145). The issue we were discussing is NOT system hardlock, it's legitimate users being put on probation when the server fails and connection is lost. Here is your "repro":

1. Enter a game.

2. Host connection is lost, server attempts to migrate host.

3. Migration fails, progress bar stalls indefinitely (only exit is to restart the system).

4. Server erroneously registers this as a "quit."

5. Probation.

This is not a glitch, it's a working-as-intended feature backfiring on legitimate users which will continue to occur as long as there are server issues. Unless you can implement a way to differentiate between server-issue quits and punk quits or can guarentee host migration failures will never happen (yeah, right...), this will continue to happen as long as the probation feature is maintained. Please, please, please just get rid of probation.

I'm siding on her with this. Tracking down the issue > complaint thread. The faster we can get it identified, the less the secondary issue you posted will come up. If you want to argue, PM me. I'm also sure that 3ARC is aware of people gettin penned with probations. Hopefully that gets addressed soon, but that's a different discussion.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next