19 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2012 9:41 PM by parnezzi RSS

UAV SPAM OPS 2

this game sux so far for me   

• Test #1
          Re: UAV SPAM OPS 2

Completely useless thread. Perhaps use your search tool.. or elaborate on the issues you are having?

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 7:26 PM
          • Test #1

Fight fire with fire. Equip UAV and nothing else. Also, use Hardline to spam it even faster.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 7:41 PM
            • Test #1

I agree it is annoying.  I carry the two shot launcher on me at all times.  When I prestiege I'm unlocking Ghost, and then the problem is non existant.  Also frees up a slot for my pick 10.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 7:47 PM
                • Test #1

The problem would be gone, if ghost wasn't terrible. The instant you stop moving, or you ads, you show on the map, making ghost a terrible perk.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 7:52 PM
                    • Test #1

But you catch them off guard when you are moving and it is an easy kill. Ghost is gonna be the most used perk in a couple days.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 8:30 PM
                        • Test #1

And then you realize what that means. Two people have to stop to fire. If they both aren't hip firing religiously (as everyone is doing right now) then they're both going to aim down sites. Both of them will show up on the enemy uav and, no matter what after that, be it either through spawn killing or just faster opponents, they'll both die.

Ghost WILL be the most used perk for sure but it's only because of how overwhelming uav is. It's as if this entire website and community totally predicted this (gasp) and nothing was done about it (no surprise)

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 8:34 PM
                            • Test #1

Yea but after you get the kill you keep moving and are off the radar again. I just don't know why they made it the last unlock as if to say we don't want you to use a perk that we have nerfed for one kill streak, then make uav so easy to get. With hardline on you can get uav extremely easy. Take ctf for example I pick up the flag and get a kill that is 250 score which I think is a uav with hardline the mini map lights up like a Christmas tree. One of my team mates starts building his uav streak and it continues over and over. Yea you can shoot them down but you would be doing it all game.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 8:42 PM
                                • Test #1

The problem is that even bad players will see you on the map when you stop to kill somebody, and in objective based game modes, that defies the point of ghost. I would be ok with them only making it work while moving in TDM, but in ctf or dom, or any other similar game mode, when defending is part of the game it should be different, it should work like old ghost or at the very least have a 4-5 second timer before it stops working.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 9:22 PM
                                    • Test #1

Well we have the ghost campers to thank for that but it does help regardless. I played a lot better using it while uavs were up just my opinion. I think they should make it immune to uav, but I'm not the game maker either   . But I still think as long as you are running and gunning with ghost it is still useful just hate the lvl 55 unlock.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 9:35 PM
                          • Test #1

Try league play everything is unlocked and very competive. This game runs smoother with ghost unlocked just keep on the move, can't wait to unlock it in pubs and destroy uav spammers.

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 8:28 PM
                            • Test #1

equip RC-XD, hunter killer, and counter UAV with black hat gadgets.

enemy team will hate you sooooo much.

especially with scavenger. UAV spam will just net you more things to counter killstreaks with

Last Edited: Nov 14, 2012 8:48 PM