Hello Omglizzi, (and anyone else looking for a guide)
Please notice the steps to post your videos to YouTube below:
- Navigate to the Multiplayer section of Black Ops 2.
- Navigate to the COD TV or Theater selection from the side menu.
- From there scroll to the My Channel section and select the game that you would like to create a video from.
- Choose "Create Highlight Reel".
- You will be given a prompt when the video loads asking if you would like to Customize Highlight Reel or Start Highlight Reel. Customize Highlight Reel gives you some different options when creating a video that can make your video stand out and look more unique.
- To create a quick and easy Highlight Reel, select the "Start Highlight Reel" option.
- After the video has completed, you can have the ability to preview the film.
- If you are satisfied with the video, select "Merge All Clips"
- From there go back and you will see the option "Upload Edited Film". Choose to confirm the edited film.
- You now have the option to change the Title of the video and add in a Description. Once you have completed this step, confirm the change and save. Please Note: You must have free slots in your in game vault to save.
- Once this has finished navigate back to the COD TV section and select the "My Channel" section and find your created clip in the "Edited Films" section and select it.
- Once the video has loaded select "Render Video" and your video will be uploaded to YouTube; however remember videos that you upload to YouTube must be 2 minutes or shorter to render.
Hope this helped!
Thank you. ^CC
You must make sure you have a youtube account linked to your profile .
Also to make films longer than 2 mins, follow atviassists instructions but repeat for each section of the film you want to make.
once you have the required clips on youtube you can use youtubes on site editor to merge them together or use a youtube downloader to edit them on your pc using the editting software of your choice
The most useful answer while may not be entirely accurate is probably the most helpful. If you can not get videos to upload just give up. Theater is a non working piece of BLOPS2, like the clan calling cards, they didnt bother to make it work before putting it in.-also why elite is free this time around, so if anyone complains the answer is, "but you dont have to pay for it."
Some people are having no trouble at all with it. Some people can never get it to work. Searching only shows you this. I had no trouble youtubing with BO1 and MW3, have never been able to see anything I render here or on youtube in BO2. I have tried every solution given which is pretty much unlinking my youtube account 5 different ways to sunday, relinking, and trying again. Have yet to get anything going. Theater is from what I can tell, not going to work for me. If it doesnt for you after relinking youtube accounts just stop there and get a capture card or move on.
I have the answer to this, your upload speed has to be over .5mb/s, when I was at my Mums staying the upload speed was close to to zero so the render option is grayed out just as the livestream option is on my home connection, it doesn't state that fact but I can guarantee it is true, also if you want it in your theatre on the Elite website it has to be one of the 3 green save slots when you choose the option to render, it takes close to a day for a rendered video to appear on cod elite and around two minute to appear on youtube.