1 2 3 Previous Next 97 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2014 6:33 PM by Shadowelite555 RSS

COD History from a Forums view! continued.

Izjar11

This is a recap of what happens (every year) in these forums when new titles are released (I was around for MW2 release)

10/09/2009 - Game: MW2

Responses: MW was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

10/09/2010 - Game BO

Responses: MW2 was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

10/08/2011 - Game: MW3

Responses: BO was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

10/13/2012 - Game BO2

Responses: MW3 was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

11/14/2013 - Game Ghost

Response: Bo2 was better, what is this (popular word used, campers paradise) I'm hating the maps, last time I buy COD, when is the next DLC release.

11/14/2014 - Advanced Warfare

Response: Ghost was better, what is this (popular word used, bad vs good lag fest) I'm hating the maps, last time I buy COD, when is the next DLC release.

Now, as AW is about to come out many (here) and in other media's are "hopeful" there experience will be different:

Let me warn thee.....IT WILL NOT. You will experience lag, you will experience campers, you will experience people not playing the objective, EVERYTHING you hated in Ghost, Bo2, MW3-2 will be present and shinning its glory in your face. So wake up day dreamer, this is COD not Mario Kart.

stupid animated GIF

Message was edited by: Izjar11

Message was edited by: Izjar11

• 1. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

LOL so true

I'm putting in next year's now... Game: MW4

BO2 was better... (you know the rest)

• 2. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

Awesome OP, just freaking amazing.

• 3. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
              Izjar11

I was going to add that in there! lol

• 4. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

Year after year, we accept and expect 75% of a game.

• 5. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                  rlbl

Granted from the global forum view this is true.. however as I have said to many, it is not fair unless it is the SAME people jumping on each side of the fence.

example: my history

MW2: newb... I never participated in the CoD forums, just watched as I had nothing to base anything on.  But was not not overly impressed with some game mechanics.

BO: Best CoD ever (in principal, but often unplayable)

MW3: Worst piece of crap ever, never buying an IW game again (although never is a powerful word).. edit: sold the game and went back to play BO.

BO2: Love what I am seeing so far, when I can see anything at all.  This game is going to be great if/when they work things out.

---

I am sure some people bounce back and forth, but I know many people who are firm on IW games, and others who are firm on 3ARC games.

• 6. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

I would say those people need to seriously stop buying the games!!  Those people are probably one of the most hated player in COD anyway so it would not be a big loss to the community.  Myself personally, I like the Treyarch games, although I am a bit upset with this one and all the extra baggage (issues) with it.  I hated MW2 mainly because the Noob tube was the first attachment unlocked for the gun so you would get your usual campers now sitting in a corner with a Noob tube!  I really like W@W!!  I think that is one of the better COD games out.  I thought Black ops was AWESOME!  Loved that game, especially loved the tomahawks!!  MW3 was ehh  ok at best.  Better than MW2 by a long shot, but no where near as good as W@W, or the BO series.  I like BO2 for sure, When I can play it.  I just hope that they fix the issues quickley so we can get back to fragging!

• 7. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                      rlbl

maybe I, and a few others, are the minority

• 8. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                        WolfRidge

I hear what you mean, but this game is virtually unplayable, as many of us, I'm a COD Vet and this level of dis-functionality is maxed out.

It's a shame as I think Treyarch are a truly innovative developer with great ideas but all their games have something missing?

How about Treyarch ideas with IW mechanics?

Don't give up just yet, give it time ( But not too much)

Going on campaign/ zombies whilst 3arc sort it. ( count their £$)

• 9. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                          huntingnoluck

Agreed and also the first week of release is always awful with server issues that everyone complains mightly aboot (yes I am canadian).

1 2 3 Previous Next