1 2 3 Previous Next 97 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2014 6:33 PM by Shadowelite555 RSS

COD History from a Forums view! continued.

Izjar11

This is a recap of what happens (every year) in these forums when new titles are released (I was around for MW2 release)

10/09/2009 - Game: MW2

Responses: MW was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

10/09/2010 - Game BO

Responses: MW2 was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

10/08/2011 - Game: MW3

Responses: BO was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

10/13/2012 - Game BO2

Responses: MW3 was better,  what is this (popular word used garbage), I'm selling the game, last time I buy COD, we were ripped of (as if someone put a gun to their heads).

11/14/2013 - Game Ghost

Response: Bo2 was better, what is this (popular word used, campers paradise) I'm hating the maps, last time I buy COD, when is the next DLC release.

11/14/2014 - Advanced Warfare

Response: Ghost was better, what is this (popular word used, bad vs good lag fest) I'm hating the maps, last time I buy COD, when is the next DLC release.

11/---/2015 - Game- Bo3

Response: Advanced Warfare better, what is this (popular word used, bad vs good lag fest) I'm hating the maps, last time I buy COD, when is the next DLC release.

Let me warn thee.....IT WILL NOT. You will experience lag, you will experience campers, you will experience people not playing the objective, EVERYTHING you hated in Ghost, Bo2, MW3-2 will be present and shinning its glory in your face. So wake up day dreamer, this is COD not Mario Kart.

Some one prove me wrong please.

stupid animated GIF

Message was edited by: Izjar11

• 1. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

LOL so true

I'm putting in next year's now... Game: MW4

BO2 was better... (you know the rest)

• 2. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

Awesome OP, just freaking amazing.

• 3. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
              Izjar11

I was going to add that in there! lol

• 4. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

Year after year, we accept and expect 75% of a game.

• 5. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                  rlbl

Granted from the global forum view this is true.. however as I have said to many, it is not fair unless it is the SAME people jumping on each side of the fence.

example: my history

MW2: newb... I never participated in the CoD forums, just watched as I had nothing to base anything on.  But was not not overly impressed with some game mechanics.

BO: Best CoD ever (in principal, but often unplayable)

MW3: Worst piece of crap ever, never buying an IW game again (although never is a powerful word).. edit: sold the game and went back to play BO.

BO2: Love what I am seeing so far, when I can see anything at all.  This game is going to be great if/when they work things out.

---

I am sure some people bounce back and forth, but I know many people who are firm on IW games, and others who are firm on 3ARC games.

• 6. Re: COD History from a Forums view!

I would say those people need to seriously stop buying the games!!  Those people are probably one of the most hated player in COD anyway so it would not be a big loss to the community.  Myself personally, I like the Treyarch games, although I am a bit upset with this one and all the extra baggage (issues) with it.  I hated MW2 mainly because the Noob tube was the first attachment unlocked for the gun so you would get your usual campers now sitting in a corner with a Noob tube!  I really like W@W!!  I think that is one of the better COD games out.  I thought Black ops was AWESOME!  Loved that game, especially loved the tomahawks!!  MW3 was ehh  ok at best.  Better than MW2 by a long shot, but no where near as good as W@W, or the BO series.  I like BO2 for sure, When I can play it.  I just hope that they fix the issues quickley so we can get back to fragging!

• 7. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                      rlbl

maybe I, and a few others, are the minority

• 8. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                        WolfRidge

I hear what you mean, but this game is virtually unplayable, as many of us, I'm a COD Vet and this level of dis-functionality is maxed out.

It's a shame as I think Treyarch are a truly innovative developer with great ideas but all their games have something missing?

How about Treyarch ideas with IW mechanics?

Don't give up just yet, give it time ( But not too much)

Going on campaign/ zombies whilst 3arc sort it. ( count their £$)

• 9. Re: COD History from a Forums view!
                          huntingnoluck

Agreed and also the first week of release is always awful with server issues that everyone complains mightly aboot (yes I am canadian).

1 2 3 Previous Next