10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2012 10:36 AM by bas_09 RSS

Nuketown PS3 Download

I have a nuketown code, and i can´t find where to download the map, i am playing on ps3. CAN ANY HELP.

• Test #1
          Re: Nuketown PS3 Download

Go to the Playstation store and redeem the code there. It will have you download it and you should be all set.

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 7:25 AM
          • Test #1

go to playstation store

redeem codes

(it says how to do it on the pamphlet)

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 7:25 AM
            • Test #1

Go to the Playstation store -> Scroll down to the bottom -> Select redeem code -> type in the code as it appears on your handout -> enjoy.

[N.B A lot of users have been having issues with codes. You didn't state your location but in the UK a lot of users have been sent incorrect codes and as such no fix has been issued.

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 7:27 AM
              • Test #1

Thanks a lot :=)

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 9:40 AM
                • Test #1

I redeemed my code, downloaded the map, saved to the game and it is nowhere to be found in any play list. its not even in combat training, so good luck getting it. oh and im in the U.S

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 9:47 AM
                    • Test #1

When you downloaded did you extract it too? Because i notice that you have to manually install it after it downloaded. You should then see it under Party Games as Nuketown.

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 9:52 AM
                        • Test #1

Yes after it downloaded I installed it and it automatically saves to game as destination or whatever it says. I checked under all modes that i could manually select it myself and it was not there

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 9:56 AM
                            • Test #1

Goofy question, but did you DL it in the background while playing the game?  If so, you might need to restart BO2 before it shows up?

Yeah, it should show up as an entirely different playlist in multiplayer, or under "DLC" when setting up custom games.  The Nuketown DL has been one of the few things that's worked flawlessly for me so far.

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 10:00 AM
                                • Test #1

No I was not playing. Inserted disc, went to psn, inserted code, downloaded to background, waited for it to finish, Installed and it said it saved to game as destination I think is what it says, and then started the game. And I could not find it or see anything for it. I will check tonight when i get home from work under the party games.

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 10:36 AM
                            • Test #1

I didnt have a problem installing. I just downled it to background. After it was done, It showed up over the BLOPS2 Disc icon and extracted it. Went online and saw the Nuketown section under Party Games i believe. Its just a Nuketown 24/7 playlist.

Last Edited: Nov 15, 2012 9:59 AM