1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 27, 2012 2:52 AM by xII-Godliike-Ix RSS

I'm looking for people that really like to play zombies on black ops 2, looking for a good team? PS3 ONLY

jOk3r915kiLLeR

hey guys what's up? I just looking for people to party up and try make some really high scores, I need people that knows how to play.. dogde, run around and kill the zombies, I'm not looking for glitches or anything I don't need that for do what I'm good at so yeah..& not to be cocky but I'm actually good.. Its really hard for me to get down unless I get double hit or because sometimes my teamates get me trapped but I'm just trying get on the leaderboard.. anybody interest please message me on PS3.. PSN LiLjOk3r915. Thanks!

I was wondering if someone could explain me too about the new thing on black ops 2 zombies.. I had one bone last night.. then I now I have 3 stripes with a skull? but I have seen people now with the skull and blue eyes, thats actually pretty sick so if anyone could explain me I would really appreciated !

• Re: I'm looking for people that really like to play zombies on black ops 2, looking for a good team? PS3 ONLY

Hey mate im quite good at zombies and i love to play and trust me im very good, ive too been searching for a good teammate on ps3 especially my name is xII-Godliike-Ix ill add you if you want and we can play town survival. Also about the ranking its about how much you play. like yesterday me and my bro were playing in survival town he died like bare i only died 3 times at round 16 and we left and he was skull with 4 slashes, even though he died whereas im still double bones with 4 slashes. I gathered my sources and worked out that he had played more than me and me less cause i made a new acc. So i think you just have to keep playing good.

p.s add me we can play together