1 2 3 4 Previous Next 418 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 2:13 AM by zerobee Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

- Ps3 Slim

- No Mods or whatsover

- Since release, played 1 game for 2 minutes, got kicked. Since then PS3 freezes or whenever i remove the ehternet cable and put in back in before online game menu it gives play list number 22.0.1 and sais the black ops 2 server are not available at this time.

I am able to play with different PSN ID (Girlfiends) on same PS3, but just not with mine (PSN ID : DoNCaLiTrI)Am on 1.03 patch

- Netherlands , BLES01717

• 11. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

- I have the 160GB Slim PS3

- No user modifications

- This happens in the multiplayer menus when I select " Play Online"

- Region : US, Blu-Ray Code- BLUS 31011

Optional Information

- On the top right of the multiplayer menus shows 22.0.-1 and it never changes

• 12. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

PS3

Still can't play MP! Please fix!

Region: NL

• 13. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

-PS3 slim 160GB
              -Never modifiet anything and sistem is up to date: 4.31
              -Fails to get response from the servers no matter what: 20.0.-1 before patch and 22.0.-1 now
              -Im from Spain.
              -BLES01718

-Cant play multiplayer and zombies.

I have only be able to play on thursday and a couple hours on wednesday. Nothing else.

Please fix this!!!!

• 14. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

Playstation 3 (320gb)

BLES01717- United Kingdom

No modifications. (It's very obvious what you guys are doing, you're trying to block custom firmware users from playing, even when they've bought the game. Furthermore, innocent bystanders on official firmware such as myself are getting caught in the crossfire, I guess this is what I get for pre-ordering your horrible game).

Happens when I press 'Play Online' the following error comes up exactly like this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITF-qC_xcIk

The exact message came up when I was on 1.02 Version: 27 (20.0.-1.1452910) and now again on:

1.03 Version 81 (22.0.-1.1458562).

Get it fixed, this is the last Call of Duty I'm buying, and am tempted to convince all the other people who are having problems to sell their games on instead of returning it, at least this way it will hit the pockets of Treyarch and they might try to help.

• 15. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

- PS3 Slim CECH-2103A

- None

- Click on play online, black screen appears, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 logo flashes in the bottom right corner and it pops up with the error "Black Ops 2 Servers are not available at this time". In the top right corner the number is 22.0.-1

- Region : GB     Bluray code : BLES01717

PS - Hopefully we will get another double XP weekend as we haven't been able to get online, it's fair to do so...

• 16. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

1- PS3 Slim 160GB

2- Never modified anything and my system is up to date (4.31)

3- It just fails to get response from the servers no matter what (20.0.-1 before patch, and now 22.0.-1)

4- I`m in Region 1 (Brazil)

5 - Problem Zombies/ Multiplayer

• 17. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

-160GB slim ps3        -never had any modifications      -it has been showing the error connecting to the server message since the day after release.    - UK BLES-01717.    - I have tried everything and it can't be my Internet connection as my brother can get on fine using the same Internet connection                                Please get this sorted soon

• 18. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]
                        Mandatory Information to Include

- What type of PS3 do you have :

PS3 SLIM CECH-2504A (160 GB)

- Any user modifications to your console :

NEVER MODIFIED MY PS3

- When and where does this happen :

When the game loads, after the loading (activision presents..) the "Server unavailable" message shows up, then when i try to connect in MP or Zombies it's says me Server Unavailable too.

22.0.-1 error code.

I can't play it since the 13th november

- What region you are in + Blu-Ray Code :

I live in France, Paris.

Blue ray code : BLES-01717

Optional Information to Include

- If you have opened up a support ticket with Activision Customer Support. :

YES i've called them, and opened a ticket on the website.

• 19. Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" error. [Post Patch 1.03]

- PS3 40GB

- NO user modifications.

- Multiplayer/Zombi

- Murcia/Spain BLES01718

- When i click on MP, the console are loading by 1 minute and after show the message:

"El servidor de Call of duty:Black ops II no está disponible en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlos más tarde o visite http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status para conocer las últimas actualizaciones".

- In the top right corner the number is 22.0.-1

-I played on 15th november, but Since 16th november, all my friends can play and i cant play. This is frustrating.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next