- What type of PS3 do you have. 320gb slim - Any user modifications to your console. no never - When and where does this happen. every single day - What region you are in + Blu-Ray Code NL BLES01717 - If you have opened up a support ticket with Activision Customer Support. [Yes or No] no
Mandatory Information to Include
Optional Information to Include
- What type of PS3 do you have. 320gb slim
- Any user modifications to your console. no never
- When and where does this happen. every single day
- What region you are in + Blu-Ray Code NL BLES01717
- If you have opened up a support ticket with Activision Customer Support. [Yes or No] no
server down errors 120Gb slim cech 20xx
custom firmware 4.30 CFW
server not available
Bles 01717 (loaded from disc, and from HDD, not pirated copy)
works perfect, never had an issue from day one, apart from a few lag issues, maybe a couple of times sitting in lobbys for too long.
Teryarch, you still fail to explain to people that the reason they cannot connect is due to you trying to block CFW users, and that its YOUR FAULT, that could be resolved instantly if you removed your blocking attempts short term whilst you resolve the issue.
I'm all for blocking pirated copies of the game, cheats etc.. CFW? leave blocking them to SONY, its there problem if they are getting on PSN, not yours.
Doesnt bother me in the slightest, I have the best of both worlds, and I happen to be one of the lucky ones who has everything working, many clearly dont have that luck.
Just the fact that players can create a new PSN and get in temporarily makes it blatently obvious what the issue is, your banning system is cocked up.
Yes, Im sure there are further issues as well, but cfw blocking attempt is the main cause of peoples server down problems.
Happens when trying to connect to multiplayer or online zombies mode
The Netherlands (Dutch) BLES01717
I have opened a support ticket. Answer was useless, told me to reset my router or wait some days...
I have had the game since launch (6 days now) and the only day i could play online was Thursday. My whole pre-order xp weekend is wasted now. This is gettiting ridiculous. I understand that you are trying to solve this, but I think we deserve some kind of compensation.
Only reason I have not returned the game is because i have already redeemed my Hardened Edition and pre-order bonusses and I really like the Multiplayer (which I can't play).