10 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2013 6:17 AM by Momba1 RSS

Server Disconnected - Server timed out

alright Im getting really pissed by activision not even acknowledging this problem, its been 6 days since the well known pc issues have been updated by pcdev and still no fix for this. once i start up multiplayer before i even connect into a lobby it will freeze for a couple minutes then after itll snap back and seem good to go, then i will enter a lobby i usually stick to team deathmatch because it seems to give me the best chance of getting through. anyways the loading screen will go decently fast until it hits half way point, then after five minutes itll zoom to the finish and say "awaiting gamestate" , then it usually kicks me out saying "disconnected from server- server timed out " or " you have been disconnected from black ops 2 servers " . this does not happen every time though sometimes after the awaiting gamestate message it will say " waiting for players" and then somthing about the map textures and then it will let me through to the map and i can play with usually no problems, sometimes a little lag, but nothing major. It is not my computer, for i just recently bought Medal of honor warfighter which is also pretty new and i can run that fine, infact i went to a nearby memory express and showed them the game and my computer which i bought completly from scratch from them and had them build and they said it should run perfectly, i also did the system requirments lab that activision seems to keep throwing at people with this problem and yes i passed that aswell. its been close to a week since ive bought this game and i get into a match 25% of the time i try to get into one which isnt to often now since all i do is check this site to see if theres new info on this problem.. wtf

ps.

ProcessorAMD A6-5400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 3600 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

4 gb ram

AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

edit: and my nat type is open