5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 7:46 PM by 7echidna7 RSS

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Wii U

Snowyday

A_Trey_U  is the Wii U version of Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 geting DLC and Elite and we haven't got Nuketown 2025 yet?

• Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Wii U

I second this, would be good to know. Nuketown 2025 looks like a lot of fun.

Padiego

Don't do it. I don't know who is Trey guy is(awesome name though), but ...

The last time we had a living, breathing developer around answering our questions, we scared her off by asking too much about DLC. Constant constant spam. Once you get your answer(which I assume will most likely be "no info avaliable at this time), don't ever speak of it again. Don't risk scaring this guy off don't let history repeat itself Please don't leave us treyarch dev

like2nap03

This

Padiego

Many (lol) probably wonder why I overreact to simple, minor things.....

Everything i love just dies.... love has changed... it is no longer about caring, loving or romance... it's an endless series of fighting and about who picks up the kids from school... "love" and it's consumption of joy, has become a well-oiled machine.... love has changed....It is no longer simple joy of the game because it is fun. (padiego, dafuq?). It has become much more....

Don't worry paddy. I know the drill. I don't care either way. The game looks great how it is (even though I won't get to play it til the 30th). I was just expressing my interest towards this. Would be nice to know. But if it does come back "no information at this time". Meh. Nothing we can do.

Just thought by people agreeing (in a nice way of course) would show interest and that it is wanted. :)