5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2013 1:26 AM by TBP_Bizzo RSS

suggested updates

1.) Fix the UAV call in glitch. If called in at the start of the match/round you get no notice of hostile UAV.

2.) Weapon balance is way off. Pistols do more damage then SMGs and ARs. SMGs seem to do better damage then ARs even at long shot range.

3.) Explosive radius being nerfed is highly disliked. If your going to nerf one play style nerf ALL play styles.

4.) Hit detection is way off, I've seen kill cams were someone was aiming in 10 feet off the person and get a kill. I've also seen someone aiming on a targets foot and get a head shot.

5.) Games seem to have lots of lag, update your servers for once. As much money as blizzard/activision has made you can for ONCE give back to your supporters.

6.) Bomb defusals in search and destory not being heard unless your right next to it, should be fixed.

7.) Game says switching sides, but never does or for the most part doesn't.

8.) Spawning needs to be fixed so that players can't be spawn trapped. Nothing is more annoying then spawning near an enemy that is camping spawn points.

9.) In the Aftermatch report add earned XP and break it down. So I know how much matchbonus I've earned.

10.) Fixed XP earned in Search and Destory. So far its the lowest XP earned game.

• Re: suggested updates

Also, 7/10 times I attempt to use the dragon fire it won't let me. It's really annoying getting to a kill streak like that and then not being able to call it in or any other score streaks you get for the rest of the match.

And for zombies, you should give people an option to play matches with their friends that aren't custom games so that we can get on the leaderboards. I try to play with just my one buddy but the only way we can is by joining a public match and hoping no one joins our lobby which never happens. Everytime we get teamed up with people that don't want to play right and don't want to help out at all. Give us the option to just play with our party and get on the leaderboards or let us go into lobbies with a certain amount of people (ex. Public match-green run-bus depot-tranzit-2player. Thank you.

Nice to see nothing changed yet. Activision is currently consistent with making sure they make money and not quality products.

I think in black ops 2 there should be an update with a new wildcard called backpack or something like that and it lets you take more inventory so online if you equip it then instead of 10/10 it could be 17/17.

TBP_Bizzo wrote:

1.) Fix the UAV call in glitch. If called in at the start of the match/round you get no notice of hostile UAV.

Still happening, fix it already.

2.) Weapon balance is way off. Pistols do more damage then SMGs and ARs. SMGs seem to do better damage then ARs even at long shot range.

Still unbalanced.

3.) Explosive radius being nerfed is highly disliked. If your going to nerf one play style nerf ALL play styles.

Again if you are going to nerf a play style then nerf them all. Reduced explosive radius, and Ghost nerf, I understand your reasoning, but your "vision" borders on bias intentions. NERF ALL PLAYSTYLES or leave them as was.

4.) Hit detection is way off, I've seen kill cams were someone was aiming in 10 feet off the person and get a kill. I've also seen someone aiming on a targets foot and get a head shot.

Still see this crap ALL the time, every game in fact.

5.) Games seem to have lots of lag, update your servers for once. As much money as blizzard/activision has made you can for ONCE give back to your supporters.

Blizzard/Activison rakes in massive profits every month, you honestly have no excuse not to give us dedicated servers and to make your matchmaking system better.

6.) Bomb defusals in search and destory not being heard unless your right next to it, should be fixed.

Still need to be next to the bomb to hear defusuals, absolute BS, this should be a priority.

7.) Game says switching sides, but never does or for the most part doesn't.

Thank You!

8.) Spawning needs to be fixed so that players can't be spawn trapped. Nothing is more annoying then spawning near an enemy that is camping spawn points.

Still not the greatest system invented, spawns could be more dynamic, but meh I got enough stuff to complain about.

9.) In the Aftermatch report add earned XP and break it down. So I know how much matchbonus I've earned.

Thank You!!!

10.) Fixed XP earned in Search and Destory. So far its the lowest XP earned game.

Thank You, but its still lower then other modes, search use to be the best leveling game mode, please show us some love FFS.