4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 6:11 PM by Harv72 RSS

tokens

guys, i hited level 55 and i dont want to prestige up. the problem is that i need more 'unlock tokens' to unlock more weapons. how can i earn more "unlock tokens" without prestigein up ?

• Re: tokens
          r_flinchy

You ....... can't.

is that mean i can use perticular quantity of weapons only unless i prestige up and unlock different "quantity" of weapons ? that could be none-sens. any ideas ?

The only way to unlock everything in the game is to level up to Prestige Master.  And at this point with your account, the only way you can ever unlock anything else is to prestige.

It's not as rough as it was in prior games.  You keep all the challenges, camos, and weapon attachments you've earned so far, and you'll receive one "permanent unlock" token for each prestige level which can be used on anything in the game (once you've unlocked create a class again at level 4).  So if you absolutely, positively can't live without the Skorpion or AN-94 or Ghost or whatever, you can have that back again very soon (probably after one game with a default class).

when u  prestige  lvl  55  on ur 1st  prestige u  can u  a prestige reward to refund all token used   at  up tothat point so  just prestoge once unlock  1 wepaon  premtly &  use the  reward  to  refund all used  unlock tokens remember use all of ur tokens before using the reward i have  4 or 5  friends that have done that just cause they dont like the grind