15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2012 9:24 PM by scumbaggah RSS

What's with all the hate?

I have been playing this game solidly with mates since launch and can say it's easily the best CoD in years. Was really surprised to come on here and see all this whining about what a bad game it is, Everyone i've spoken too has said how amazing it is. Good work Treyarch

scumbaggah
        • Test #1
          Re: What's with all the hate?

im with you mate!!

ive had no problems and am addicted to this game!!

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2012 8:23 PM
          • Test #1

Heres the problem, the only one really. Lag Compensation is broken and punishes anyone with good connection. Pre Sunday I had no issues at all but they ruined my fun by adding lag to my bullets and movement. They really need to revert to Black Ops I Lag Compensation. 

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2012 8:27 PM
            • Test #1

I rarely enjoy myself when playing, this game brings more frustration than anything else. My clan is pretty decent and half of them haven't played since launch because they hate it so much

I hear in the lobbies all the time people saying "this is my last game, I can't take the POS anymore". It's not just lag, they don't like the gun balancing or the maps

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2012 8:46 PM
              • Test #1

Well you are in the minority I promise you that. All i hear is complaining from people when I play and I believe its justified. I'm sorry if you dont see how this game has spiraled into a pile of crap. You should want a better playing experience. Trust me. It should be better then what it is.

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2012 8:48 PM
                  • Test #1

The only complaining i've seen is on this forum and a few butthurt people whining about spawn traps in lobbies, I really don't know what some of you expect, Seriously complaining about every iteration of a game? why keep buying it if it's that bad? I've played every CoD and this is the best by far. (only mw1 comes close)

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2012 9:24 PM
                  • Test #1

I haven't heard to many good reviews nor read much too nice about the game either. It's destroying people's property... Yet again. The only people I know that care for this game are panderers to Treyarch and children.

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2012 9:02 PM
                    • Test #1

I have had quite a few issues on and off - especially in the first week but I have to say that I agree with you! Best COD I've played in a long time. Good fun and will be awesome once everything is fixed!

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2012 10:35 PM
                      • Test #1

Play with lag compensation for 200 matches then talk. Oh and solo and play against parties of people who are 3+ prestiges higher then you with a higher k/d score rate and more.

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2012 10:43 PM
                        • Test #1

Blatant troll!!  It's a shame because I want to like the game and I want to be addicted to it, in the first 2 days I was. On a brighter note, todays playing has been much improved, so hopefuly they are sorting things out

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2012 12:04 AM
                          • Test #1

I'm with you, too. Loving the game.

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2012 12:11 AM
                            • Test #1

This game is one of the best COD games out, I don't know why people are complaining alot. I've played all the COD games since the launch of MW with Vodafone's Pocket Wi-FI so I'm used to lag, but you guys expect to receive the best signal in games which shows that you guys only play games with good connections? Enjoy the game, the graphics and sound quality are great and the gameplay and storyline is much improved compared to MW's series of the same gameplay of killing those terrorists. The gameplay of Black Ops 2 is much more better with game choices which effects your gameplay.

Good Job Treyarch

CriiTical_Remiix Out!

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2012 12:25 AM
                              • Test #1

david vonderhaar is that you posting this thread? some of you guys much work for treyarch. good luck getting the other 99% of cod players to agree with you tho...

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2012 12:29 AM
                                • Test #1

if i could only connect and play this game that i payed for. Maybe i'll like this sh!t. Till they fixed that server error, this game is SH!T to me.

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2012 12:34 AM
                                  • Test #1

For everyone disadvantaged somebody has the advantage, I can go 25-5 or 3-15 depending on connection.  Now does that make me a good player or sh*t player, no I am an average player but connection determines your game.

I just wish everybody could be on a level playing field.

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2012 1:08 AM