6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2012 3:57 AM by Draxumis RSS

Black Ops 2 - The positive

If Treyarch can get the lag and hit detection fixed, Black Ops 2 is an absolutely great game. Yes, lag and hit detection are HUGE factors, I get it, no need to point it out, that's why it all hinges upon Treyarch fixing, or making this markedly better.

1. Maps look great.

2. We have separate sliders so we can turn down the music individually from the SFX.

3. Dolphin diving.

4. Ghost is great for run-n-gunners and not for campers.

5. TTK is higher than MW3, which means you can actually still win a gun-fight even if someone gets the drop on you.

6. Emblem Editor is back! - So much fun!! - Yeah, some people are making "inapporpriate" emblems. Doesn't ruin my fun.

7. Custom Games lets you set up bots to play different game types. I've been messing around, trying to learn how to quickscope. Ok, people, settle down. Not trying to get anyone started on hate for quickscoping. I'm just saying, it's pretty fun. I suck at it, but it's fun.

8. Hardpoint is a great game-type.

9. Kill Confirmed was one of the few things I was hoping would cross over from MW3, and it did.

10. I like the 1-14 sensitivity. Makes the controller feel more responsive.

11. Map voting.

12. If I bail on a map, I don't keep gettting thrown back into the same map over and over again.

13. Easy to mute people.

14. Pick-10 system. So many options. I enjoy tweaking my classes.