1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 129 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2013 4:51 PM by OGHuxtable Go to original post RSS
      • 80. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

I've only had this issue a couple of times when i first got the game.  Funnily enough, and it's prob just a coincidence, ever since I changed my game to Startup in Zombies rather than Campaign mode, "touch wood" i've not had a problem.

Just a thought ? ? ?

• 81. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

i spent over 2 hours on the phone last night with activision. if your whole ps3 freezes odds are it is the game itself. when treyarch wrote the disks they wrote it all the way to the edge not leaveing much room for the updates and map packs. if you are having this issue you can either send it back to activision for a replacement disk or you can return it. most stores are accepting trades on the black ops 2 disks to to the data corruption created by the updates.if your ps3 starts to freeze or go black send it back. if your ps3 beeps when your screen goes black 2-3 beeps(not as its turning itself off) means your ps3 is overheating. it is a common problem with the game because there is much more data in the disk than most other games on the market hope this helps you guys.

• 82. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

No offense intended here but what does the amount of data on the disc have to do with it?

When you download updates they are saved to you hard drive, not your black ops disc so I don't see how this is related.

Getting a new disc won't make much difference I feel, unless they're now using higher capacity blue ray discs

• 83. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

I Just wanna say I've tried everything on this topic.nothing has worked..I've had freeze issues since the start..the game started to run better after patch 1.06..but a few days ago my disk wouldn't load up..my hdd was making noise and was trying to kick the game back out.so my thought was.my ps3 is now broke because of this.so I was ready to send it in to get repaired..but everyone of my other games works? Wtf so I decided to try some basic stuff..I flipped my ps3 slim (not even a year old)on its side..why?for better air flo..I've always had it laying down flat!!ok next I cleaned my disk.nothing speacial just hot air from my mouth and a tissue..put this disk in to my surprise it loaded up finally..hdd is not making any noise..I played for 13 hours straight.no freeze I tried every aspect of the game and I've never had it run smoother..so pretty much black ops 2 was overheating it.so I would try these basic steps before anyone does anything overboard..I  hope this helps people..for this is just my experience with my equipment..and it helped my issues with the game

• 84. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

hey

i just repaired my ps3, brand new ******* ps3, and i also bought a new game.

IT DOESNT WORK

YOUR GAME DOESNT WORK AT ALL

yeah far cry 3 works fine, crysis 3 works fine, BUT YOUR GODDAMN STUPID GAME DOESNT WORK!!

HELLO? IS ANYBODY HOME!? YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE GAMES YOU BUNCH OF IDIOT

IVE SPENT MORE THAN 200$ ON THIS GAME ALREADY, AND IT IS NOT WORKING GOD DAMMIT

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS???

• 85. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

I have had the same problem i also bought a new copy and the samething happens it will freeze,then im on probation?????????

• 86. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

Iv been froze for 20mins , long enogh to make an account and give one hellof a bad survey .  IM gonna blow my system up ,  turning it on and off    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 87. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

I am getting so tired of having to wait for my probation time to be up so that I am able to play... especially when it is the f***ing games fault in the first place that my ps3 system keeps freezing and I have to shut my ps3 system down by holding down the button too which Im sure this cant be good for my system either... Its friggin BS!! Is there anything we can do to fix this problem with it freezing if anyone has any idea of what I can do please REPLY I am so desperate right now to fix my system and continue playing BO3... Activision... I think this is downright bull **** Thanks so much!!

• 88. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely
                        B-r-a-t-i-n

If your PS3 is freezing try deleting game data in game data utility. This will not delete any saved data just updates. Then start your game again and install the updates. After that go to options and then install. This will install the textures to your HDD. BO2 makes the PS3 work hard so when you install the textures it doesn't have to work as hard. This is only for PS3. If you want more info on what I'm talking about then watch this Youtube Video: http://www.safeshare.tv/w/hjcAShjjhz

• 89. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Freezing My PS3 Console Entirely

I just reinstalled everythng and it still freezes at the end of a match. Is there a solution??

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next