1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 30, 2012 2:45 PM by frats74 RSS

No Leaderboards Showing For Today's Clan Challenge (30/11/12) ps3/xbox on MW3

Help, there is no leaderboards or emblems for the Clan Challenge, Most Kills From Behind.

I as leader of ARK-  https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4459246

have had no leaderboards since the challenge started at 5pm, it finished under half an hour ago and still nothing has happened. Is anyone else experiencing these issues? If so what can we do about it? Thanks

• Re: No Leaderboards Showing For Today's Clan Challenge (30/11/12) ps3/xbox on MW3

I know what you mean. The Clan Challenge might have been deleted. Which is BS, by the way. I enlisted in all the Clan Challenges and Ops even before the month of October ended. Now, when I check on Competitions via Elite on Xbox it says none of the Ops or Challenges I enlisted in are in my region.

I don't know who screwed everything up on their end or when it happened. Obviously, this is the result of when unqualified people do jobs that weren't meant for them; whether it's interns or incompetent people.

I will contact a third party company that specializes in resolutions and I'm sure Activision's VP Phil Terzian while be notified. For sure, heads will roll!