1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 137 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2014 6:20 PM by iH8boosters Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 100. Re: Probation
        zingaa

phxs72 wrote:

The other good thing I suppose is that when I find myself in the 3rd match and every scorestreak known to man is raining down upon me, I know that I can either quit the match and possibly have to sit out for 5 minutes or I can tough it out and maybe help these poor souls that are getting pummeled in part because their team quit on them.  Sure I'm going to take a beating but that just fires me up to take it to the same guys in the next match. 

This is so true.

• 101. Re: Probation

Ok so i got a 5 minute probation then 15 mins later the same day i got kicked out the match on another probation but this time it wasn't 5 minutes..it didn't even show me how many time left in my probation it just said probation time remaining:    thats all.I have had it for 5 days now,no public matches in multiplayer only league play and public matches in zombies please reply with any answer

• 102. Re: Probation

That's bs, i have never rage quit or quit a game coz i was losing etc, i lose connection alot due to internet connection and i get kicked out of hardcore games for friendly fire both of these put me on probation constantly.

• 103. Re: Probation

This probation system is BS, a better system would be to keep disconnect stats and allow players to decide who they want to play with, similar to maddens DNF %. Especially since they do not even bother to explain the how they determine who gets probation.

• 104. Re: Probation
                highlandsparky

blackjoeo wrote:

That's bs, i have never rage quit or quit a game coz i was losing etc, i lose connection alot due to internet connection

Start with the basics.....Look into why you lose your Internet connection a lot.

• 105. Re: Probation

I know why I lose internet a lot thats not the point, I'm pissed coz I cant enjoy a game i paid alot of money for, not to mention payiong for xbox live gold just to sit and watch a timer tick away.

• 106. Re: Probation
                    highlandsparky

blackjoeo wrote:

I know why I lose internet a lot thats not the point,

Losing your internet is the whole point......

• 107. Re: Probation

The point is that the probation system is BS, like I said they should allow players to filter out players with high disconnection rates as they do with internet speeds, not have the system auto ban players without arbitration.

• 108. Re: Probation
                        phxs72

You're internet disconnections are your responsibility to take care of.  They create problems in game for the other people in the lobby that also paid $60 and for an XBoxLive subscription.  Putting you in timeout is supposed to encourage you to do something about your connection.  You are the one with the power here.  So use it or don't as you please but the devs put probation in place to deal with dashboarding which is what you are doing even if unintentionally.  If you don't want a bad connection to get you put on probation then step up to the plate and get it fixed.

• 109. Re: Probation
                          highlandsparky

blackjoeo wrote:

The point is that the probation system is BS, like I said they should allow players to filter out players with high disconnection rates as they do with internet speeds, not have the system auto ban players without arbitration.

It's not BS, Your responsible for your own Internet service.....And as phyxs72 says, your frequent disconnects can create problems for others in the lobby.

Get your issue fixed, and you'll not get probation.